• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with the anti KJ/RP posts here?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF... On TR I see anti KJ/RP messages, even on this SB forums which was supposed to stand for something.

Wake up guys, WP is no opposition. They don't "oppose" enough. Have you guys seen how a real developed nation opposition work? Perhaps KJ has a PR issue (too arrogant, PR skills not good, etc...) but he asks the right questions. Remember his attempt to file an injunction with IMF... who else has asked the hard questions.

So seriously, WAKE THE FUCK UP. If it were WP vs PAP, then I would say vote WP, the lesser of two evils. In WP vs PAP vs RP, ideally I would vote RP because they are serious about change. Practically, I may vote for WP, since it's more important to kick PAP out from the seat. However, even we should vote for WP for practical reasons, there is no need for all these anti KJ/RP posts... which just serve to show the stupidity of Sinkies. Give the fucking man some credit.

And don't forget it was WP, or more specifically that fucker Low Thia Khiang who hung JBJ out to dry. Or have you guys forgotten history?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted in the wrong section. Here's the point anyone can vote for whomever they like. When you want ppl to vote for you you should make them like you it involves the emotions and if you lack EQ it won't endear ppl to you. This is the same as someone in the sales line for example. Why do some ppl whom are say a car salesman or an insurance agent get more sales compared to others when they are all selling the same product? Cause they make the buyer feel good and the buyer likes them. Arrogance in a politican that hopes to get elected? That's plain utter stupidity to try to alienate your potential voters. Did you watch the mitt rommey vs obama debates? Did you see how polite both of them were to the audience aka the voters? Did they appear arrogant?

What does JBJ have to do with this? FYI JBJ is a different person from KJ and one should not live on the past glories of another person. That is what LHL is critisized for. KJ should not be exempted. Also what do you mean give the fucking man some credit? Credit is to be earned and not to be demanded. KJ certainly isn't humble and is an unlikeable person when he actually demanded the crowd clap for his party.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wake up guys, WP is no opposition. They don't "oppose" enough. Have you guys seen how a real developed nation opposition work? Perhaps KJ has a PR issue (too arrogant, PR skills not good, etc...) but he asks the right questions. Remember his attempt to file an injunction with IMF... who else has asked the hard questions.

And don't forget it was WP, or more specifically that fucker Low Thia Khiang who hung JBJ out to dry. Or have you guys forgotten history?

Alternate parties have a 'shadow cabinet' which has alternate policies put forward by their respective 'ministers'. That is how opposition works in developed countries. Does the RP have enough talents to take over the PAP in 2016 other than to ask questions? Asking questions won't change anything, taking over the reins of power changes policies OVERNIGHT.

No Political party cause changes by asking questions, it does so making taking over as govt. The WP is doing that slow and steady by increasing their power base.