• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would Sam Leong do with a kid like this?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, you don't even know how to read ...you actually quoted the point I made ...let me help you ....

While they are now getting financial assistance from KK Women's and Children's Hospital's medical social welfare, the initial stage of medical expenses took a toll on them.

Didn't I say that you won't get any help until you are impoverished????? And my point is ??????? Show me that you read instead of just trying to meet quotas.

If you read the article carefully you will realise that the reason why it came that far is the parents failure to ask for help in time. One would think that an insurance agent had a more realistic view of things to come.

He admits: "And as I became more preoccupied with her condition, I lost the passion to work. One thing led to another, and soon I found it hard to keep up with the payments."

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Didn't I say that you won't get any help until you are impoverished????? And my point is ??????? Show me that you read instead of just trying to meet quotas.

Why should anyone get any help if they aren't impoverished and even if they are, the help should be held to the barest minimum.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened? How come like that? Who's responsible? Tell me everything, you can trust me.