• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would John Tan do if one day his daughter gets impregnated by a CECA

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
And his daughter tells him that's she's in love with CECA and wants to marry him.

Will @JohnTan annoujce is here and hail Mahjulah PAP?
John will feel proud that he will be upgraded to a higher class level.He will polish his awarded CECA badge furiously every morning. Lol.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she a bad girl?

bad-girl-rape.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think initially @JohnTan will be furious. But after his bro OYK asks JohnTan to appear on his TikTok with his CECA son-in-low to showcase himself as a ambassador of diversity, JohnTan will see it as a chance to boost his political chances and willingly play firecrackers and eat briyani with his CECA son-in-law. heck, he might even buy Tongkat Ali for him!

:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think initially @JohnTan will be furious. But after his bro OYK asks JohnTan to appear on his TikTok with his CECA son-in-low to showcase himself as a ambassador of diversity, JohnTan will see it as a chance to boost his political chances and willingly play firecrackers and eat briyani with his CECA son-in-law. heck, he might even buy Tongkat Ali for him!

:biggrin:

I'm sure you would find your hypothetical scenario to be funny.

But my daughter's boyfriend is Chinese. Tall, muscular and handsome. He's also a top government scholar. And he doesn't spend as much as time as samsters on the handphone or laptop.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

But my daughter's boyfriend is Chinese. Tall, muscular and handsome. He's also a top government scholar. And he doesn't spend as much as time as samsters on the handphone or laptop.
CECA will castrate him.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

That means he has a small dick and the baby will not be his. But will have his surname and he pays to raise a child not his own.

That is probably the case with your kids too. I'm sure your wife finds many good looking men handsome in church while saying hail marys.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
john’s grandson will be yandao and loved by the kristian world like prinze. many spgs will flock to him. it’s the best of both worlds.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan will offer his wife to let his CECA son in law to fuck as well. John Tan will also his asshole to his CECA son in law