• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you do if Jann Goh Hwee Suan is your wife?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would throw that transsexual into a meat grinder, but I'd urinate on her man-bitch face and stomp on her breasts first.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that he stabbed her so many times is an indication of the amount of abuse he has endured for far too long. That's what basically registered in the mind of our CJ. He finally snapped. The only good thing is that both parties will survive in their own respective ways and the children still have a father and a mother. Time to go separate ways.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you ought to study Hebrew and re-read the Torah carefully, mister, you are merely quoting sections from a badly translated Torah.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
both neber met Jesus, other this wouldn't be happening!

Ten Commandments Of A Successful Marriage

Judge Joseph Sabbath, after twenty year's experience in presiding over what he called "the nightmare world of the divorce courts," framed ten commandments of a successful marriage which, he predicted, could prevent at least ninety percent of marital smashups:
Bear and forbear.
Work together, play together, and grow up together.
Avoid the little quarrels, and the big ones will take care of themselves.
Compromise (give and take). It is the antitoxin of divorce.
Practice sympathy, good humor, and mutual understanding.
Don't grouch before breakfast or after it.
Respect your "in-laws," but don't criticize them or take criticism from them.
Establish your own home, even in a one room flat.
Fight for each other, but not with each other.
Build your home on religious faith, with love and forgiveness as the watchword.

Ten commandments for husbands
Thou shalt not take thy wife for granted, but will honour and respect her as thy equal. (1 Pet 3:7)
Thy highest allegiance, except God, shall be to thy wife, not thy relatives or friends. (Gen 2:24)
Thou shalt frequently tell thy wife how important & valuable she is to thee. (Phil 2:3; Prov 31:10-11)
Thou shalt hold thy wife's love by the same means that thou won it. (Sos 5:10-16)
Thou shalt actively establish family discipline with thy wife's help. (Eph 6:4)
Remember to do all the little things for thy wife when you say you will. (Mt 5:37)
Keep thine eyes on thy own wife, not thy neighbors. (Prov 5:15-20; Job 31:1; Jer 5:8)
Thou shalt make every effort to see things from thy wife's point of view. (Gen 21:12)
Thou shalt not fail to kiss thy wife every morning. (Sos 8:1)
Thou shalt not be stingy with thy wife when it comes to money. (Esther 5:3)

Ten commandments for wives
Expect not thy husband to give thee as many luxuries as thy father hath given thee after many years of hard labor. (Phil 4:11; Amos 4:1)
Thou shalt work hard to build thy house with the husband that you have, not fantasizing about "the one that could have been". (Prov 14:1)
Thou shalt not nag...hit him with thine frying pan, it is kindlier. (Prov 27:15; 21:19)
Thou shalt coddle thy husband and be a warm wife. (1 Cor 7:3-5)
Remember that the frank approval of thy husband is more to thee than the side glances of many strangers. (Ezek 16:32; 2 Pet 2:14)
Thou shalt not yell at thy husband but will be a gentle and quiet spirit. (1 Pet 3:1-4)
Permit no one to assure thee that thou art having a hard time of it. (1 Pet 5:9)
Thou shall not fail to dress up for thy husband with an eye to please him, as thou didst before marriage. (Sos 4:9-11)
Thou shalt submit to thy husband from thy heart and allow him to be head of the household. (Col 3:18; 1 Pet 3:6; Eph 5:33)
Thou shalt assure thy husband and others that he is the greatest man alive. (Phil 2:3; Sos 5:9-16)

btw are christians allow to use contraceptive measures and practise pre-maritial sex?

If they are not allow, does that mean all those using contraceptive measures are sinners?

how about pre-maritial sex? I heard so many of them saying they will not do it but most of them actually did it. shouldn't there be some kind of ways to enforce it or proof themselves on the day of marriage?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw are christians allow to use contraceptive measures and practise pre-maritial sex?

If they are not allow, does that mean all those using contraceptive measures are sinners?

how about pre-maritial sex? I heard so many of them saying they will not do it but most of them actually did it. shouldn't there be some kind of ways to enforce it or proof themselves on the day of marriage?

you mean that's against the religion? but that is such a high % of people doing it, so the problem lies with the people or the religion?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He represented himself in the appeal.

Frankly, I wouldn't want to be anyone of the people involved in this sad episode. The man suffered repeated and prolonged abuse and will now spend three years in jail. Though spared caning, it is still three years lost.

While I condemn the abuse that his wife heaped on him, I think something terrible must have brought this on and I'm not blaming the husband here.

Imagine also the disappointment they must feel as their marriage moved from the initial joy (I'm sure there was some) to the sad leftovers of the wedding dinner.

And of course, there's the children....

Whoever is representing this guy, get his number cuz one day if you need his services he will get u reduced sentence or even walk u out of jail