• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what r the pros and cons of dating and eventually getting hitch with an older and more successful woman?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye it won't happen to all the Lau Tee Ko here in this forum.
All of them are fat and bald head. No successful woman like him

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't want to be seen in public with someone that look older than me. Gin sia suay one. If I happen to be with one, I will always try my best to only meet up in secluded places eg meet in hotel room or go makan only in wee hrs etc.
So I wouldn't want to do that unless can get something in return.
Even with milf beauty will still look older than you so gin sia suay to be seen in public.

So the pro is can get something in returned eg money or gift. And can get your bc sucked till dry.
Con is need to siam lai siam kee to avoid the public views.
Some older ladies look radiant. It just energises you.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but as long as people know the milf is much older than me, I will feel Xia suay and doesn't know how to intro to people when they ask. I prefer to meet her in secluded places only.
Last time I younger time I was very bad.
Got a young lady younger than me with superb body (much more sexy than an average sg girl) dated me. But unfortunately she has a very big nose (extra big sort). I was only willing to meet her at wee hrs and do activities where there won't be people around.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but as long as people know the milf is much older than me, I will feel Xia suay and doesn't know how to intro to people when they ask. I prefer to meet her in secluded places only.
Some older women look younger n more elegant than their age.The relationship is between u and her.As long as u are comfortable n happy ,it is ok.There us no need to reveal to outside busy bodies about her age.It is your life.U may live a happier life compared to a younger woman.In life, sometimes it is very difficult to meet someone u like n want to marry.Maybe who you get hitched is fated. 555

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has a good temperament, reasonable, appreciative, milf beauty and woman like, doesn't curse and swear like a rotten ah lian.

on the flip side, she's a decade older than me, richer and has definitely more assets and savings than me.

any other considerations for pros and cons?

Don't be fooled by her behavior and appearance in the office. Women can be a different beast back home. So before you take the plunge, try living with her and test her out, aka test drive.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some older women look younger n more elegant than their age.The relationship is between u and her.As long as u are comfortable n happy ,it is ok.There us no need to reveal to outside busy bodies about her age.It is your life.U may live a happier life compared to a younger woman.In life, sometimes it is very difficult to meet someone u like n want to marry.Maybe who you get hitched is fated. 555
You are right. But at the very least, should spend a night at her apartment, and watch her face the next morning without foundation and make up when the morning sun shines before making a decision.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why must ONS first. He might change his mind after that.

When the perfume is gone, the 老人味 will hit him like chloroform. :roflmao:
He may change his mind cos she look a different person or she is a dead fish.He may be so shocked n froze on the spot.555

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atas MILF likes fine things in life.
Love fine linen , fine things in life. You got to appreciate it too.

Give them a good rub on their back once in a while. Buy them fine linen and stocking and they appreciate better.

When going out with atas MILF, it's different. Specially they like a Stallion bed with them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I find personally that low hai more accommodating if u ask for anal sex. So, I am down for that.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. But at the very least, should spend a night at her apartment, and watch her face the next morning without foundation and make up when the morning sun shines before making a decision.
no need lah. Smell her cb and you can decide. If you can’t live the smell no amount of perfume thereafter will help or cover up