• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what r the pros and cons of dating and eventually getting hitch with an older and more successful woman?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
she has a good temperament, reasonable, appreciative, milf beauty and woman like, doesn't curse and swear like a rotten ah lian.

on the flip side, she's a decade older than me, richer and has definitely more assets and savings than me.

any other considerations for pros and cons?

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has a good temperament, reasonable, appreciative, milf beauty and woman like, doesn't curse and swear like a rotten ah lian.

on the flip side, she's a decade older than me, richer and has definitely more assets and savings than me.

Pros:

Your material life is better and faster.

Cons:

You will not experience being a man

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend 40plus working as insurance agent cum property agent cum grab driver told me as he Don have much cpf ,he Don mind a fatter or older lady. To get a bto flat.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

HChing (3).png

This one is super loaded and her husband may not be around for very long. You can start making plans now to woo her.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U want to get hitch up with Whore Jinx, say so lah

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wouldn't want to be seen in public with someone that look older than me. Gin sia suay one. If I happen to be with one, I will always try my best to only meet up in secluded places eg meet in hotel room or go makan only in wee hrs etc.
So I wouldn't want to do that unless can get something in return.
Even with milf beauty will still look older than you so gin sia suay to be seen in public.

So the pro is can get something in returned eg money or gift. And can get your bc sucked till dry.
Con is need to siam lai siam kee to avoid the public views.