• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair

December 13, 2012 - 12:12pm
By:
Judith Tan

“MY FRIEND got a super scandal about a politician having an affair. Got proof. You interested?”

This intriguing text message sent to The New Paper by a contact at 10.48am on Saturday was the first hint of what unfolded yesterday.

TNP immediately tried to find out more about what seemed like an explosive story.

For the next hour, there was silence.

Then a couple more messages arrived five minutes before noon from a source close to the woman linked to the scandal.

At noon, four e-mails with the header “Michael Palmer” were sent to TNP. Attached to three of them were screengrabs of SMS and e-mail exchanges allegedly between the politicianand the woman.

Michael Palmer. Speaker of Parliament since last year. Young, dashing politician. This was a big story indeed.

The messages, which seemed to have been sent to the woman’s smartphone, suggested an intimate relationship between the two, which included regular Monday meetings.

One message reads: “Hello darling... I love you loads. More than I sometimes show... Sorry. Love love.”

More in The New Paper today (Dec 13).

- Phone is either Mike's or Laura's

- People closest to them would be Diane (mike's wife), Cindy (Laura's sis) or Laura's husband

- Husband already separated before the affair started. So likelihood lesser, unless he installed some spying app in it

- Diane also unlikely as people from their social class and stature would usually want to keep it hush hush

- Cindy abruptly resigned last month which means....:eek::eek::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gwen has suddenly gone A W O L...
Now comes the LULL after the initial excitement that led to so many sexy threads and photos. Now we can all rest and go to sleep...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GWEN i think last night not enough sleep. seems like almost the whole night spent replying..

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GWEN i think last night not enough sleep. seems like almost the whole night spent replying..

admired her strength and resilience. waulau she took on the pack of rabid dogs which couldn't even give her a decent bite. she foughtr all of them single-handedly. i think she deserve an award for fighting those insane and lunatic minds. i think she stood her ground and she won...those dogs ran off with tails curled and curtailed....haha!!!

taking on a woman is not a joke....never underestimate the power and the prowess of a woman!!! well done Gwen! you deserve a good rest....the rabid dogs had all fled ...never to bother your anymore.byeeeeee....

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men are the worst! A pretty throws herself at his feet...cannot resist...USELESS!

Try yourself or ask your friend in case you are not pretty enough to throw herself at the feet of Lee Hsien Loong. See whether he has the guts to pick it up.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7) An undercover operation finally traced Michael Palmer as the slippery and elusive ringleader of Singapore's underground cockfighting scene, and subsequently, a sex scandal was cooked to cover up the story.

8) Three years ago, the real Michael Palmer actually went missing under highly suspicious circumstances while on a fishing trip in the South China Sea. A look-a-like was hired to stand in for his duties while investigations continue, but the government eventually gave up searching. It was then decided that the fake Michael Palmer would be released this way.

9) The confession came following a round of the game that's taking international elites by storm: Russian roulette truth or dare

Omigosh. That's fantastic.

A true Mystery thriller with a political backdrop.

Will become a runaway success and bestseller if released as a book.

More better if Hollywood can make it into a film.

Singapore would then become every tourist favourite destination.

Why not try your hand at writing such a mystery adventure with such an ending.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this type of story made into a novel will gather dust and m&d on the shelf lah....singaporeans are really very hungry for news...any news will do.....they're now so bored to death and so stressed. anything will blow their minds off...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be having nightmares. Seems like Gwen is a Man-hater. Does Gwen trust his own father?

This one really GILA. The more you poke her, the more irritated she behave.....now I a bit sad.

Should have left her alone.....sorry Gwen, I am not that man that left you high and dry. Stay strong.

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
- Phone is either Mike's or Laura's

- People closest to them would be Diane (mike's wife), Cindy (Laura's sis) or Laura's husband

- Husband already separated before the affair started. So likelihood lesser, unless he installed some spying app in it

- Diane also unlikely as people from their social class and stature would usually want to keep it hush hush

- Cindy abruptly resigned last month which means....:eek::eek::eek:

Another scenario, Laura want Michael to divorce his wife to be with her, he refused. Laura felt cheated and then stage the revenge by sending the emails n sms to TNP

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another scenario, Laura want Michael to divorce his wife to be with her, he refused. Laura felt cheated and then stage the revenge by sending the emails n sms to TNP

Or...another alternative could be that she was showing off and flaunting her relationship with MP so much that one of her jealous gfs decided to set it up nicely and explode the bomb....