• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of microwave is good

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not use microwave to cook food as it is very unhealthy to eat it. i read a number of articles to know the harm of microwave food.

But i love to have an induction cooking tool. I can just do cooking in my room rather than going to the kitchen. Can try it out to see how it goes.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not use microwave to cook food as it is very unhealthy to eat it. i read a number of articles to know the harm of microwave food.

But i love to have an induction cooking tool. I can just do cooking in my room rather than going to the kitchen. Can try it out to see how it goes.
The induction cooker is a fraction of the price of an induction hob. You can cook at your balcony.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Learning how to survive is the key.
They have contaminated your air, food and water.
Which one is healthy?