• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is wrong with our Mediacorp?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you guys noticed, CH5 and CH8 are showing repeated holidays moveis which is decades ago again and again for the next few days. What is wrong with them? Becoming from bad to worse. Thought of staying at home and chill for the week, seems like Im changing my mind.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u still watching lameass shows from Mediacorpse? You no have pc to stream shows meh?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to switch to vasantham or suria, if you notice, this 2 channels have improved a lot!
or alternatively, switch to watching movies on dvd, most mediacock's shows have hidden meaning one if you pay attention,one of the method to brainwash sporeans, i deem!
the thing is that they probably thought they doing a great and noble job by spreading meaningful or useful messages but they never realise that they could be wrong in their views.:rolleyes::p

Have you guys noticed, CH5 and CH8 are showing repeated holidays moveis which is decades ago again and again for the next few days. What is wrong with them? Becoming from bad to worse. Thought of staying at home and chill for the week, since like Im changing my mind.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
time to switch to vasantham or suria, if you notice, this 2 channels have improved a lot!
or alternatively, switch to watching movies on dvd, most mediacock's shows have hidden meaning one if you pay attention,one of the method to brainwash sporeans, i deem!
the thing is that they probably thought they doing a great and noble job by spreading meaningful or useful messages but they never realise that they could be wrong in their views.:rolleyes::p

Another alternative is okto. but sad to say, repeat n repeat again too. They will highlight, "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND" if you noticed. My arse.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all the TERMINATORS now....hahaha....then all the previous animated movies and the cartoons...mediacorps is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hohohoho......repeating and re runs to make sure you remember every line and every story very well....detention class...haha

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Still relying on mediacorpse? Time for you to explore other alternatives?

Anyway, for those interested, Spartacus Gods of Arena Pt 1 and 2 is now out at the Bandit's Bay and other torrent sites.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who have Starhub cable tv can watch all the SH channels free this coming CNY holidays to Sunday.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather Mediacorp keeps repeating old movies from 90s and earlier, just like 90.50FM keeps repeating old songs from 90s and earlier Newer movies suck, running out of ideas, just like the newer songs. Well, maybe I'm growing old.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd rather Mediacorp keeps repeating old movies from 90s and earlier, just like 90.50FM keeps repeating old songs from 90s and earlier Newer movies suck, running out of ideas, just like the newer songs. Well, maybe I'm growing old.

images

Knight-Rider-and-Arnold-Jackson-785551.jpg

a-team-knight-rider.jpg

StreetHawk_03_1024x768.jpg

Like this ?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

old is one thing, but sometimes you just need to get fresh.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cfab5cd283a0e457_crocodile-dundee.jpg
paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg

I think this movie is very contemporary . The lady is hot .

Like from your wildest dream .