• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is whistling "VERY LOUDLY IN AN ANTAGONISTIC MANNER"?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today 16 August 24 around 7.10 pm as I was walking past the other new durian seller that whistled at me once before, he whistled again VERY LOUDLY IN AN ANTAGONISTIC MANNER after I walked past. My friend is with me and can be my witness. He is obviously another Malaysian (and Singaporeans etc) that ganged up to whistle at me. The evil started in JB in 2017 by Malaysians and that’s a FACT.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
1723361274378.png

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today 16 August 24 around 7.10 pm as I was walking past the other new durian seller that whistled at me once before, he whistled again VERY LOUDLY IN AN ANTAGONISTIC MANNER after I walked past. My friend is with me and can be my witness. He is obviously another Malaysian (and Singaporeans etc) that ganged up to whistle at me. The evil started in JB in 2017 by Malaysians and that’s a FACT.
that siaolang asking Mr Shanmugam to ban whistling in Singapore???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She prolly get an orgasmic high whenever she imagines guys are whistling at her so continue to make up stories. Her psychosis is very deep, needs to be locked up in imh for a long time.
To proof that man were whistling at her, she recorded a whistling video in ecp with cyclist far away and the whistling sound was just next to her iPhone. She thought samsters are imh patient like her.
This fucker bitch needs to be punished by the law one day, if not by the man that she harassing outside.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To proof that man were whistling at her, she recorded a whistling video in ecp with cyclist far away and the whistling sound was just next to her iPhone. She thought samsters are imh patient like her.
This fucker bitch needs to be punished by the law one day, if not by the man that she harassing outside.
To proof neighbours were whipping the floor, she recorded and uploaded sound clip of herself using the air pressure masturbating device.
This fucker bitch is a sicko.
I will make sure I can find this piece of walking cheebye in mayfair.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To proof neighbours were whipping the floor, she recorded and uploaded sound clip of herself using the air pressure masturbating device.
This fucker bitch is a sicko.
I will make sure I can find this piece of walking cheebye in mayfair.

You should go to Yuhua market instead. She goes there or the shops nearby for her grocery shopping.

And every now and then she takes one of the feeder buses there to the Jurong East malls (Westgate, IMM, Jem).

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Remember, this mad woman was part of the POFMA Select Committee.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/sconlinefalsehoods
https://www.parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf

You may doubt her virginity, or her sanity. But one thing you cannot doubt is her connections to the PAP regime. The rubberstamp Parleement doesn't just randomly pick someone for their dog and pony show. :wink:
you mean to say, to the pap, she is a person of good standing? Oh gawd, SG is really descending into shit.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, this mad woman was part of the POFMA Select Committee.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/sconlinefalsehoods
https://www.parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf

You may doubt her virginity, or her sanity. But one thing you cannot doubt is her connections to the PAP regime. The rubberstamp Parleement doesn't just randomly pick someone for their dog and pony show. :wink:
I think Pap knew she is a mad woman and used her case as a model citizen example to push out pofma. After that they just brushed her away.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This marder fucking bitch slut lao cheebye has been caught several times lying.
I'm very sure those whistles were blown by her own cheebye mouth, and she went out jurong area to find target to challenge them to whistle at her.
She posted a ah neh whistling at her in popular bookstore making monkey face becos of this challenge.
Another classic example of using her fat finger as a excuse for typo of changing words of supporter of pap to supporter of oppies.

It’s a fat finger Instead of Opp I typed pap. And my second sentence that immediately followed that is already best proof: my family are ardent opposition supporters. Obviously the two sentences in the same paragraph don’t match because of this typo. Dare to take responsibility for your accusations of me coward liar bully bastard and swear ok?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again....sian