• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is this? One do black face one do white face? Now Lim GE say HSR can be revived if cost

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C0A04865-1E36-4A7A-9091-F3AA5B79CD7A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this? One do black face one do white face? Now Lim GE say HSR can be revived if cost is cut! Like that how Singapore can know what Malaysia want? God also don’t know!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
July 11): Malaysia's Finance Minister has received offers to halve the cost of the high-speed rail (HSR) after Kuala Lumpur expressed reluctance to go ahead with building the 350km line to Singapore.

Speaking to The Straits Times last week, Mr Lim Guan Eng said while he has not received a formal proposal, these offers showed the current cost of the Malaysian portion of the link — estimated at RM110 billion (S$37 billion) — was "exorbitant".

He said if the price was brought down, "we can consider" reviving the project, pending agreement from Singapore on any changes.

"The project by itself makes some sense but not at the exorbitant cost," he said in an interview.

The HSR deal, inked in 2016, is one of several mega projects being reviewed by the new Malaysian government, after it took power in May.

Mr Lim said since Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad floated a "trial balloon" in May, stating that his Pakatan Harapan (PH) government would seek to cancel the HSR project, "we have people offering we can cut (the price) by half".

"We don't know whether that's serious... (but) that means the whole thing was way overpriced and that raises more questions," he said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this? One do black face one do white face? Now Lim GE say HSR can be revived if cost is cut! Like that how Singapore can know what Malaysia want? God also don’t know!
一个做黑脸一个做白脸。@leongsam just now my handphone hang again when I tried to switch keyboard. I have to off and restart took ten minutes. Proven something wrong with your platform when trying to change keyboard to others languages. Always crash!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your rant because of your investment ... When will you learn to accept reality...:rolleyes:
Nothing wrong to expose the ccb behavior of you ccb Malaysians! Proven Spore will not know what Malaysia want to do because everyday changing!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong to expose the ccb behavior of you ccb Malaysians! Proven Spore will not know what Malaysia want to do because everyday changing!
Everyday changing ccb pattern and dare to blame on Singapore say we should know what Malaysia want to do!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai sour rah. You lose money in investment KPKB. Greed will kill you and your family one day just like LKY family. :rolleyes:
Ah sia Kia don’t act rich lah. So poor only can buy Vietnam condo ah sia Kia! Want to look down on people ccb Malaysian son of whore! Greedy is you ccb Malaysian ingrates bulllying good Singaporean woman with vicious lies of me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah sia Kia don’t act rich lah. So poor only can buy Vietnam condo ah sia Kia! Want to look down on people ccb Malaysian son of whore! Greedy is you ccb Malaysian ingrates bulllying good Singaporean woman with vicious lies of me!
Ah sia Kia think he rich only can insult me a virgin as whore! That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah sia Kia think he rich only can insult me a virgin as whore! That’s how ccb Malaysians are!
Ccb Malaysians can steal slander and harrass me aka do illegal crimes but I can’t even do things that are nothing illegal without their ccb mouths insulting me. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s called giving a fake tell in poker pre-flop and turning around before the turn to show another bluff. opponents will be wondering if the bluff pre-flop is genuine or the flip flop bluff post-flop is the real deal. if bluff pre-flop is fake then bluff post-flop may be genuine. very confusing to opponents. but very skillful move by poker player. :eek: