• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is this bitch thinking ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such reasonings has got to be one of the most self-defeating and hypocritical possible.

Firstly, it is important to make moral decisions on the actions of others so that we can distinguished right from wrong. Without knowing right from wrong, we cannot make a moral stand. Conversely without knowing right from wrong, it does not mean that there is no wrong in this world.

Finally, someone has emerged to point out the fallacy of such reasoning. This type of reasoning found its root in New Testament when Jesus said: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

A discussion of such an issue exists in 3 levels : privacy; social; and moral. Often when moral issues are being discussed, some smart alec would join in to speak of the right to privacy. If one party insists on the right to privacy; and another, duty to make a moral stand, it becomes impossible to carry on any meaningful discussion.

Logic dictates that the discussion must exist on the "same plane" if it's to be meaningful. One can disagree on the moral arguments, but the disagreement itself must contain moral arguments. It's a sheer lack of intelligence when one attempts to counter a moral argument with an argument on the right to privacy. They are 2 issues that exist on 2 different planes in 2 different realms.

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All....everyone has their reasons to do certain thing and WE ALL NEED to be careful when having multiple partners! It is good to have different openions and lets not kill each other....

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she don't mind giving me expenses every month......i wanna to be her Mr. Right.

i can do housework wan.

:o :( :o

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
All....everyone has their reasons to do certain thing and WE ALL NEED to be careful when having multiple partners! It is good to have different openions and lets not kill each other....

Moral brigades that go on judging morals of others are dangerous. It is best to leave morals out of the equation.

But the value system..that determine us should not be cast into the dustbin. How a woman want to run her life is her business. But where it trespass into the lives of innocents, then the only thing is the value system to restrain her or protect the other side.

If a HIV risk life style woman decides to target a bachelor man when she see dollar in his bank account, and puts on an act of innocence and coyness in front of him she is putting on a CON game. Just as she has the right to choose her life style, the man has a right to know her background to protect himself from mercenary humans.

Morality is a personal issue. Set it aside. But let us not give praise to the right to privacy that encourages cheating, subterfuge, breach of trust and outright abuse of people for monetary gains, all in the name of modernity and emancipation of the modern woman. She has to pay a price rather than expect free ride on the society by shedding some croc tears and making sobb sounds in public.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women, not just sinkie women can be horny as well. What makes you think only men behave like that? Typical SPGs that only goes for expats. If they are "outsourcing" sinkie men should be able to as well.

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women, not just sinkie women can be horny as well. What makes you think only men behave like that? Typical SPGs that only goes for expats. If they are "outsourcing" sinkie men should be able to as well.

yes..want to have the cake and eat it too. no holds barred. take all you can and run. she thinks her assets are depreciating fast as younger competition comes along to devalue her physical assets. hence the speed and cunning. the cassting of net far and wide to take on as many as she can while time permits her biologically.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes..want to have the cake and eat it too. no holds barred. take all you can and run. she thinks her assets are depreciating fast as younger competition comes along to devalue her physical assets. hence the speed and cunning. the cassting of net far and wide to take on as many as she can while time permits her biologically.

Like my friend once said.

男人是越老越职钱

Basically, after certain age, 35 above, the value of a women to start a family declines tremendously, if she can't find a man to settle down after that its gone.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average girl by the time she finish schooling, has already had about 4 sex partners. with a probable abortion or two. It was in some survey, that appeared couple of years ago.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like my friend once said.
男人是越老越职钱

You want us to listen to your friend ? Is your friend Confucius, Plato or Saint Paul ?

BTW, it's 值錢,not 职钱。

Men could be indulging in mental masturbation if they think along that line without any qualifications.

You've to have a good career to begin with.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want us to listen to your friend ? Is your friend Confucius, Plato or Saint Paul ?

BTW, it's 值錢,not 职钱。

Men could be indulging in mental masturbation if they think along that line without any qualifications.

You've to have a good career to begin with.

Lets see, drive continental car, live in landed property, got stable job. Got triple degree from a foreign university also. What you think ah ? Oh, yah sorry about the misspelled chinese. Chinese not one of my stronger subjects while studying in Sinkieland.

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see, drive continental car, live in landed property, got stable job. Got triple degree from a foreign university also. What you think ah ? Oh, yah sorry about the misspelled chinese. Chinese not one of my stronger subjects while studying in Sinkieland.

Even with all these perks, it is only a marriage of choice into a set good life. Soon the itch between the legs start to take hold and the search for other dicks is on, behind the hubby or in defiance of him.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do deny that with all the "perks" bundled in, your earlier statement 男人越老越值錢 will carry more weight. However, it's not necessary to give the term "good career" such narrow definition unless the intention is to distort the context and turn the discussion into bashing of Sg girls.

Take a break, and think. A 40-year old man who has just been retrenched. How 值錢 can he be ? A 50-year old man who is still serving his 30-year HDB mortgage. How 值錢 can he be ?

Whether you like it or not, a man's charm is always relative to knowledge, wealth and confidence. A good career is a good start to acquiring these qualities.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess, she is a sinkie. am i right?

u r stupid to think that she is singaporean.

in fact, she is from thailand.....cos thai gal are know to be cheap and sleep around as long as got freebies......hahaha.

how come u so stupid!!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are right, perhaps I have spoken too soon about the statement without any qualification or context to it. I suppose I want to make the point that after certain age, the value of a woman to be married with the purpose to start a family declines. I suppose what you are saying here is related to the ladder theory, where female attraction to find a male partner is skewed towards "money" rather then looks. While for guys its the opposite where physical attraction is more important.

http://laddertheory.com/

I do deny that with all the "perks" bundled in, your earlier statement 男人越老越值錢 will carry more weight. However, it's not necessary to give the term "good career" such narrow definition unless the intention is to distort the context and turn the discussion into bashing of Sg girls.

Take a break, and think. A 40-year old man who has just been retrenched. How 值錢 can he be ? A 50-year old man who is still serving his 30-year HDB mortgage. How 值錢 can he be ?

Whether you like it or not, a man's charm is always relative to knowledge, wealth and confidence. A good career is a good start to acquiring these qualities.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are right, perhaps I have spoken too soon about the statement without any qualification or context to it. I suppose I want to make the point that after certain age, the value of a woman to be married with the purpose to start a family declines. I suppose what you are saying here is related to the ladder theory, where female attraction to find a male partner is skewed towards "money" rather then looks. While for guys its the opposite where physical attraction is more important.

http://laddertheory.com/

I guess we both can communicate pretty well without some hidden agenda.

Yes, the "market value" of a woman tends to drop when she is past marriageable age, which is between 25 to 30. However, it's kind of difficult to justify that man is the exact opposite. I would only go as far to say women deteriorate at a much faster rate than men.

As for the so-called "ladder theory". No, I don't subscribe to the ladder theory. We may be talking about the same thing, but the knowledge is common sense. You know as much as I do, neither any of us can 'copyright' what appears to be common sense knowledge.

FlipSide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such reasonings has got to be one of the most self-defeating and hypocritical possible.

Firstly, it is important to make moral decisions on the actions of others so that we can distinguished right from wrong. Without knowing right from wrong, we cannot make a moral stand. Conversely without knowing right from wrong, it does not mean that there is no wrong in this world.

Secondly, the prevalence of such activities show the changing norms of women - female sexual predators and its implications on family laws. Marriage should therefore come under family law in view of the sexual activities of women so that it is more equitable. For example if that woman has a baby and cannot determine which father, the law should allow the marriage to be dissolved with the financial burden falling on that woman.

Today it doesn't because of the hypocritical belief that women do not play around. Clearly from this example which if it is true, then women do play around.

End of the day the summary is like this. The woman whores around for a decade - selling her body for pleasure, fun and monetary gain, all in the name of looking for the supposedly Mr Right !

Finally when all worn out and past her prime, she start searching for a sucker guy ( maybe a loser ) to settle down.

This is a typical example of wanting to have the cake and eat it too.
Even if she does get lucky, the luck will not last. Her past will catch up with her sooner or later.

You reap what you sow.