• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the USE of Filing Police Report?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My maid had her money stolen from her bank account whilst under maid agency custody. Solid evidences were tendered in a Police Report since April 2009.

From time to time I help her enquire the state of investigation by Bedok Police Div..
At first there was prompt responses (promises n more promises). Later the replies came far n few in between but only when I requests for update were pushed thru Police Customer Service {PCS}......... Last three months matter became worse: repeated requests yielded NO response be it thru PCS or Quality Manager of Police Dept or even Secretary of Ministery of Home Affairs (with request to forward the request to Perm Sec or his Assistant...).

I was wondering if the Police is here to serve the people or the Elites or to prevent Mas Selamat from escaping again?

If a police report is filed, should not the Police respond to the filer? Can you imagine a report filed in 2009 and there is NO significant update nor conclusion? If normal run of the mill cheating cum theft case cannot be solved, what else is the Police capable of doing? Catch another Mas Selamat escape????????????

LEEgime

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incompetent country is falling apart and on it's final edge, everyone is pushing something over the edge and there is nothing to stop it.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have better thing to do...

EAT SLEEP AND IDLE>>>> then GET BONUS!!
understand boh?

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My maid had her money stolen from her bank account whilst under maid agency custody. Solid evidences were tendered in a Police Report since April 2009.

From time to time I help her enquire the state of investigation by Bedok Police Div..
At first there was prompt responses (promises n more promises). Later the replies came far n few in between but only when I requests for update were pushed thru Police Customer Service {PCS}......... Last three months matter became worse: repeated requests yielded NO response be it thru PCS or Quality Manager of Police Dept or even Secretary of Ministery of Home Affairs (with request to forward the request to Perm Sec or his Assistant...).

I was wondering if the Police is here to serve the people or the Elites or to prevent Mas Selamat from escaping again?

If a police report is filed, should not the Police respond to the filer? Can you imagine a report filed in 2009 and there is NO significant update nor conclusion? If normal run of the mill cheating cum theft case cannot be solved, what else is the Police capable of doing? Catch another Mas Selamat escape????????????

I have better ideas. Since police dont have any response or outcome. Then go see MOM and MPs in your area.
If still not responce or outcome within 1 month. Then go to meet WP(wroker party) MP.
I sure both PAP and WP MPs will do their best to show their performance.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the use of "investigating" TPL?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the use of "investigating" TPL?

11131982af27e67c49abc95b1d6d13463359a808.jpg

"Hahahahaha are you guys going to call our poodles "Kangaroo Poodles"?
That will make them like wierd species"

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

"Evidence" is a non countable noun. You don't add an "s" to make it plural.