• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

What is the difference btw shooting KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh carrying a cage of 5 snakes

ivebert

Q: What is the difference between shooting KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh carrying a cage of 5 snakes?

A: You save 6 Bullets as humji KNNBCCB will have a heart attack and die when he sees your weapon :smile:

dietcoke

Re: What is the difference btw shooting KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh carrying a cage of 5 sn

what the heck? i was about to rebutt u but found that you are banned!!:eek::biggrin:

Re: What is the difference btw shooting KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh carrying a cage of 5 sn

what the heck? i was about to rebutt u but found that you are banned!!:eek::biggrin:

He was getting too noisy. Usually i am ok, but today is Monday blue. hehe.....

KNNBCCB

alamak... no fun liao ... :(
want to poke his arse hole but kena clogged with full of ah nehs shit inside.. :eek:

Q: What is the difference between shooting KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh carrying a cage of 5 snakes?

A: You save 6 Bullets as humji KNNBCCB will have a heart attack and die when he sees your weapon :smile:

Difference is, whether you, Ivebert, want to save your arse from being screwed; or your mother's smelly wormy cunt from being screwed!!

:rolleyes:

He was getting too noisy. Usually i am ok, but today is Monday blue. hehe.....

COOLEO, what's with you? I was just beginning to fun have on a Monday morning and you banned him!!! Shhsssh!!

For f**k you do that? We all know he is dam* annoying, but you still shouldn't ban him. Please practise freedom of speech in this forum can?

:mad:

KNNBCCB

For f**k you do that? We all know he is dam* annoying, but you still shouldn't ban him. Please practise freedom of speech in this forum can? [/COLOR]

i alwayz like his sarcasticsm.. :biggrin:
scumbag ivebert please come back ok ?

KNNBCCB

scumbag ivebert kena released from banned liao... :biggrin:

Forvendet

scumbag ivebert kena released from banned liao... :biggrin:

Q. What's the difference between banning Ivebert or KNNBCCB?

A. The Indian population growth.

COOLEO, what's with you? I was just beginning to fun have on a Monday morning and you banned him!!! Shhsssh!!

For f**k you do that? We all know he is dam* annoying, but you still shouldn't ban him. Please practise freedom of speech in this forum can?

Hehe sorli sorli. Next time, i will control myself and let him roam around. Every village needs an idiot.

The shit skin is the one that needs to be caged. Let those 5 snakes free.

Hehe sorli sorli. Next time, i will control myself and let him roam around. Every village needs an idiot.

OK, take note of that... sometimes we need idiots like him around to entertain us!!