• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the act of using married mistress for easy exit called? MANIPULATION aka @whistling self confirmed he is manipulative man

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
90. Do sexual harassment Ask private sex lewd questions and accused their victim of crime shy and don’t tell truth is Cantonese criminal dog 小人
anxious.gif

@ginfreely please tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
Why u shy and scared to answer is it?
Pui your Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg big big raised entitled bastard bully ask private sex questions with your Cantonese dog son of prostitute entitlement. Go to my Facebook to ask lewd questions to win last word Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please answer my questions.
Why should I? I am not your cheap sell nude sell cb women to face and answer such lewd questions as part of their chosen jobs. And why you don’t ask powerful women like Ho Ching that you ALSO hate such lewd questions while you repeatedly asked me with your Cantonese dog son of slut prostitute smearing me as one entitlement? Because you are an evil coward 欺善怕恶 criminal bully. See hokkien virgin with annulled marriage is nobody good to bully song song gap jurong Knnbccb Pui! 真虚伪真小人