• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Tan Chuan Jin doing now?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many mangoes go around him....sibeh shiok.
iu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is Miss Cheng doing now? Who is she getting fucked by this time?

From making Tampines the best home, to making her CB the best home for ten penises.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is Miss Cheng doing now? Who is she getting fucked by this time?

From making Tampines the best home, to making her CB the best home for ten penises.

Don't worry about that. She is not getting fucked by u. Only elite paper genitals from the SAF and other elites in the PAP can fuck her cheebye

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't feel ashame at all if I were him. In fact I will feel proud that I can squeeze big neh neh. Is an achievement that not every Mp can achieve.
So long I have enough money I will continue to squeeze neh neh.