• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if .....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe, good joke on a drizzling morning - thank you. How much?

how much? no $$$ involved here. anyway, most losers here are from the imh. the sg authorities know where they are and have them all cornered and holed up in woodbridge. :p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much? no $$$ involved here. anyway, most losers here are from the imh. the sg authorities know where they are and have them all cornered and holed up in woodbridge. :p

Couldn't agree more. There are actually losers here who bought facebook shares hoping for the price to rise to 90. :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they don't. If they did they would have got him by now. Anonymity on the net is an illusion.... don't you remember...

Leongsam aka Sam is now speaking.

I think Scoobal lay low for a long while after the Law Minister spoke - he got a fright out of his life! He would have a cardiac arrest if he read this post from Leongsam. After all they've read a few times, I think, assurances that Sammyboy.com is beyond the reach of the Singapore authorities! These assurances of anonymity may appear to be false - "an illusion".

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

.... but they still managed to sneak out quite a number of posts to Sammyboy - including that chap who went by the pseudo-name I-hate-PAP!

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much? no $$$ involved here....

Unfortunately I am not WP cadres or WP members willing to work for free.

I am not so altrustic nor philanthopic ! LKY used to say "Nothing is for free". I believe him.

Me not so important in this forum - but others are.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.........These assurances of anonymity may appear to be false - "an illusion".

they know who scooby doo is. he's deepthroat double triple whammy agent and part of royal family. sham goes "oops! so it's you...can't blow his cover." he needs to stay on the payroll to egg on the oppo insiders and handlers to project a sense of political balance in sg, which is simply a token. afterall, the new cabinet needs to spar and learn the ropes thru' competition. otherwise, they succumb to laziness and lack of fight. they need token sparring partners. he's pappie insider and will be proven to be biggest backstabber of them all. his nemesis is old man. so long as old man lives, he can't bully his way on the inside track. and old man doesn't give a shit about his antics.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, these keyboard pseudo bravados literally have no balls. Who is calling who "ball-less?"

I can meet up with you if you want, son. :wink:

There, here is another classic post that belongs to the garbage bin.

When I turn up with the police, he will scoot off like a Ferrari wth his short "tail" between his legs.

So how, son? Wanna meet your father?

I think Scoobal lay low for a long while after the Law Minister spoke - he got a fright out of his life! He would have a cardiac arrest if he read this post from Leongsam. After all they've read a few times, I think, assurances that Sammyboy.com is beyond the reach of the Singapore authorities! These assurances of anonymity may appear to be false - "an illusion".

.... but they still managed to sneak out quite a number of posts to Sammyboy - including that chap who went by the pseudo-name I-hate-PAP!
Last edited by myo539; Yesterday at 11:56 PM. Reason: to add a punchline for effect!

So how, son? Wanna take the first glimpse of your father or not?

I don't understand how a brave father like me has a coward son like you. :biggrin:
I am disappointed.:(

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately I am not WP cadres or WP members willing to work for free.

I am not so altrustic nor philanthopic ! LKY used to say "Nothing is for free". I believe him.

Me not so important in this forum - but others are.

PUI! Lim Beh spit on you! :oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do I need to elaborate? The posts here if repeated in the local press or spoken in public would have the authorities awarding the posters a few good strokes to the buttock or long holiday in Changi resort. As they said, "a lie repeated 100 times can become the truth" for some people.

Personal threats, racist comments, vulgarities, call for violence, imposters, fake photo-shopped pictures, etc - literally litter in this forum. Yes, their "spewing garbage" obviously belongs to the garbage dump. Sammyboy may want to consider having a Sticky folder "For your Garbage" - instead of infractions.

Yes, these keyboard pseudo bravados literally have no balls. Who is calling who "ball-less?"

The fun of it is not to take them too seriously - though they can be a tonic to release pent-up frustrations at times after a hard day's work or a bad day in the workplace.

Notwithstanding all these, there are occasional threads worth a longer reading. Just for that, Sammyboy may be worth "swallowing up". Afterall, didn't lots of forummers say that Temasek and other GLC have lots of money to waste or lose?

Money afterall can speak wonders - sorry, I repeated!

PUI! Chao keyboard warrior! Lim Beh spit on you!:oIo: