• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What If the Earth Was Actually Flat? (Extended)

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Flat-Earthers to masturbate at this fantasy....:

" If the Earth had an edge, I hope it would look like this. The edge of a flat Earth. I know, I know, we've talked about it before. But there's something mesmerizing about it. A flat Earth solar eclipse. Diagonally growing trees. The great wall of ice, guarded by NASA, of course. The flat-Earthers sure have a great imagination. But what if they were right? How would the Earth hold up in space? Would it revolve around the Sun, or would the Sun rotate around it? And why would you never walk to the Earth's edge? "

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vertigo is one of the detoxification symptoms to expel toxin thru the ears.

Like ears, eyes, nose, anus and mouth, each exit point will expel some forms of fluid (usually the toxic materials) . For ears, is ear wax.

Vertigo is due to the buildup of fluid which resulted one to experience imbalance. What important is “what causes the detoxification”

Nothing to do with the shape of the earth

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5328.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn't the earth actually flat? That's what I've believed for a long time because all the calculations and observations point to this fact.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Flat-Earthers to masturbate at this fantasy....:

" If the Earth had an edge, I hope it would look like this. The edge of a flat Earth. I know, I know, we've talked about it before. But there's something mesmerizing about it. A flat Earth solar eclipse. Diagonally growing trees. The great wall of ice, guarded by NASA, of course. The flat-Earthers sure have a great imagination. But what if they were right? How would the Earth hold up in space? Would it revolve around the Sun, or would the Sun rotate around it? And why would you never walk to the Earth's edge? "

Yeah...flat earther 圆的不能拿mindset