• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what if Goh Meng Seng replaces Low Thia Khiang as WP Sec-Gen?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have huge respect for Mr Goh. He is one of the best political analysts I have ever known.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh cannot lah. He can only be MP not PM. PM needs a different level of leadership quality.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am not even in WP lah! Besides, I have absolutely no interest to replace LTK. I don't think anyone would want to be sitting on a comet flying around in wild movements.

However, the proper question to ask is whether what if Sylvia Lim replaces LTK? Or CSM replaces LTK? Or between SL and CSM, who do you prefer to replace LTK?

Goh Meng Seng

will u guys support this move? is Goh a better candidate than Low?

jw5

Loyal
I prefer Glenda Han to replace LTK. :wink:

I am not even in WP lah! Besides, I have absolutely no interest to replace LTK. I don't think anyone would want to be sitting on a comet flying around in wild movements.

However, the proper question to ask is whether what if Sylvia Lim replaces LTK? Or CSM replaces LTK? Or between SL and CSM, who do you prefer to replace LTK?

Goh Meng Seng

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms cannot la.
he only know how to change ram,change motherboard.
let him handle singapore..we are doe of hunger