• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What have i done wrong ...

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question I would like to hear the views of the Forum Moderator and fellow Brothers..

WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE BY WRITING MY VEWS ON CERTAIN SENSITIVE ISSUES? My Views don't agree with many Borthers and I got my fair share of Valgurities and to my supprise I WAS ZAPPED ( my points were reduced from 15 to 10.. )

They used VALGARITIES and hail abuses whilst I tried my best to restrain until the very last resort.... They don't get ZAPPED whilst I get... Does that mean that this Forum is controlled by a group of Senior Brothers who...when I don't agree with their views, I will get zapped? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I MUST AGREE WITH THEM TO UP MY POINTS?

It's very unfair...Who will dare pen their views..this being the case..

:confused:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing you've done wrong is that when you first entered this forum you immediately revealed your tail and showed that you had an astrotufting agenda. That's why forummers read your posts in a certain way and regard your moniker in a certain way.

I don't care who you're working for, whether or not you're paid or volunteer, but suggest you change your nick and start over. You screwed up the very first day here and you can't repair that.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia, if you want to venture into this forum, be prepared to take abuse, this is a forum for real life losers to vent their frustration and anger after another hopeless day of meaningless work in an FT-infested office. What nice words do you expect from them? Learn to enjoy the abuse and your anus will soon loosen up.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question I would like to hear the views of the Forum Moderator and fellow Brothers..

WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE BY WRITING MY VEWS ON CERTAIN SENSITIVE ISSUES? My Views don't agree with many Borthers and I got my fair share of Valgurities and to my supprise I WAS ZAPPED ( my points were reduced from 15 to 10.. )

They used VALGARITIES and hail abuses whilst I tried my best to restrain until the very last resort.... They don't get ZAPPED whilst I get... Does that mean that this Forum is controlled by a group of Senior Brothers who...when I don't agree with their views, I will get zapped? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I MUST AGREE WITH THEM TO UP MY POINTS?

Trust me, as long as you don't agree for the sake of agreeing or disagree because the majority do so, you are absolutely fine.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care who you're working for, whether or not you're paid or volunteer, but suggest you change your nick and start over. You screwed up the very first day here and you can't repair that.

If he feels there is nothing wrong in his comments, he should not change his nick and start over. That is believing in what he said was right.

If he changed a nick just because others think he should, then his stance is not firm:o

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[

My apologies on the Points..( I maybe confused with the points I had on this Forum with others ) BUT the rest of the contents in this thread still stands.

I sincerely hope that this Forum will have a healthy balance rather than full Valgurities....It can be entertaining sometimes but sometimes it can be deemed offensive..

:confused:[/QUOTE]

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia, if you want to venture into this forum, be prepared to take abuse, this is a forum for real life losers to vent their frustration and anger after another hopeless day of meaningless work in an FT-infested office. What nice words do you expect from them? Learn to enjoy the abuse and your anus will soon loosen up.

OK.. POINT NOTED.

Thanks.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
[

My apologies on the Points..( I maybe confused with the points I had on this Forum with others ) BUT the rest of the contents in this thread still stands.

I sincerely hope that this Forum will have a healthy balance rather than full Valgurities....It can be entertaining sometimes but sometimes it can be deemed offensive..

See, your anus is now ready to take something bigger

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have done nothing wrong. Your points are still 15.

Vulgarities are part and parcel of this forum, freedom of expression.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vulgarities is one of the few ways people can vent their anger. The clever ones don't do things like this.

Their purpose of scolding vulgarities is to anger you and if you fall into their trap, they will be most happy over it. Just ignore it:biggrin:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you brothers for your frank advice.. Points noted... I will not change my nick because I don't think what I said was wrong... It's only that we think differently.

But nevertheless, I will take it as a form of Entertainment from now on..

Cheers.:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are dead if you declared you are a pro-PAP openly. Thats what i feel about your posts, thats why you are targeted. :biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You siao har? he kenna hantam left and right, if you think he alright, you go post Pro PAP statement lah, you kuku :biggrin::biggrin:

I think those Anti-PAP kena hamtam by him left, right, centre with spastic, gay, moron, retard etc. :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuse me, li gong simi ? :confused:

That means you don't shift your flag pole just because the majority are at the other side and you think following them would be best. It's one of the safest choice but only goes to show that you got no opinions.

What is the purpose of this forum if everyone agrees on the same thing? Might as well every reply write

I concur
I agree
Well said
:biggrin: