• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

Ok fine. But we have all seen this personal bickering many many times. Why do you guys think the forum wants to see it again?

Go make a dedicated thread to give people a choice to NOT see it...

you are the moderator
you make the decision
why chide me when the culprit is jw5
is jw5 covered by some diplomatic immunity here
i am just responding to his bitching about kopisai
you got the powers
use it...do not worry about kopisai

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem Sideswipe.

Btw, MBSSLOTS and errrr, friends, the forummer who was zapping you with vulgar and abusive messages was Mdm Tang too.
His nicks include Rodyk, Yip Hon, Megaslots and a few others which I can't recall. You name those nicks which sent you vulgar messages, they are probably his clones.
Have been wanting to post this for some time already, this seems as good a time as any.

just curious. since the person has so many clones, why he can't bother to upz this senior nick who was getting repeatedly zapped ?

i really don't know all the who is whose clone stuffs here.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is no need for me to do anything
you will kill yourself by your intellectual shitload
your arrogance and ego will bury you in shame
like screwball, your vindictiveness will be a testimony on your tombstone
need i say more

A better word to replace the superfluousness of your writing (5 words: a testimony on your tombstone) is ..... epitaph

I totally agree with jw5.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
just curious. since the person has so many clones, why he can't bother to upz this senior nick who was getting repeatedly zapped ?

i really don't know all the who is whose clone stuffs here.

His clones were mainly low pointers with low power.
Didn't help that I was zapping those too.
Oh, and I had help from some forum buddies.

Now the forum owner may have given more power to forummers who registered early, but indulge in sending vulgar and abusive messages.
To his credit, he did reveal who the abusive zappers were and eventually allowed InfP members to see their zappers' nicks, which stopped quite a lot of the abuse.
But it will probably now get worse.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A better word to replace the superfluousness of your writing (5 words: a testimony on your tombstone) is ..... epitaph

I totally agree with jw5.

thank you
go and borlumpar

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just want to thanks Joetys as his sole 140 points given to me is enough to buffer any zapping from any cyber clone army.

Cathay

His nicks include Rodyk, Yip Hon, Megaslots and a few others which I can't recall. You name those nicks which sent you vulgar messages, they are probably his clones.

Who is he actually? Don't tell another team drifter clones.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Old clones are now coming out of the woodwork as they now have more rep power. Seen a few with less than 300 posts emerging and starting to post.

The rains came and now these sleeping zombies emerge from the long sleep ready to do battle.:eek: