• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen at Circuit Road today?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM19-001-0-SHI1.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF its a 57 yr old man do they need to activate 2 'ang chia' and 10 SOC to subdue him? This is embarrassing:o:o:o

530253_301896669879748_100001782535746_716870_1202602744_n.jpg

反锁屋内与警对峙
大汉大闹3小时

彪形大汉反锁屋内,疯狂砸门、还从屋内抛出砖头,与警对峙三小时,警镇暴部队手持盾牌、电锯、斧头到场,最后还出动谈判专家,才将大汉当场逮捕。
  这起罕见事故发生在昨午1时25分左右到下午4时许,地点在循环路第35座组屋。闹事的男子,57岁,长得相当高大健硕,男子和大哥住在上述组屋3层楼的一个单位5年。
  记者接获热心读者通知后,在第一时间赶到现场。当时多名警员,其中有数人手提着盾牌,神色紧张地聚集在事发单位外,尝试破门进屋。
  而闹事的大汉则在屋内反锁,与警对峙,他还手持竹竿,不住地大里往铁窗敲打,发出巨响,场面非常紧张。
  说时迟那时快,大汉过后竟把砖头抛出窗外,砖头还险些砸中在楼下围观公众,这时,现场一片哗然,非常混乱。
  楼下警员,眼看局势紧张,立即封锁大半个足球场的现场,并且把围观的公众驱散。
  这时,两辆红车到场,10多名镇暴部队员全副武装,带了电锯、斧头等赶到,民防部队也到场支援。
  可是大汉仍然不愿就范,继续在屋内与警对峙,他过后更走到厨房窗边,担心大汉跳楼,民防过后也立即在组屋楼下铺设救生气垫。。
  眼看情况危急,警方过后找来谈判专家,劝导大汉投降。
  双方对峙了三小时后,大约到了下午4时10分,谈判专家过后终于劝服大汉,进屋逮人,结束一起惊人事故。
  警方发言人受询时证实了这起事故,表示案件仍在调查中。
  详情请参阅3月26日的《新明日报》。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore have not real life training take it as a training lo.

Right, thats the only real life experience they can have. Should have send all these SOC, Star Team to maintain the peace in the middle east :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
great.....higher domestic violence level and the SOF will be called in...what a joke...to imagine they have two angmo absconded with no charges filed....sinkieland mata is indeed sinking to new low

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore have not real life training take it as a training lo.

Ya lor...let these youngster come out for some fresh air...least they forget what action is all about...

Remember last time, they send out the ang-chai to round up one parking offender....i nearly fall off from my chair...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF its a 57 yr old man do they need to activate 2 'ang chia' and 10 SOC to subdue him? This is embarrassing:o:o:o

Typical PAP-inspired response. Kill chicken with cow knife. Kill flea with a sledgehammer.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems are nails.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky CP did not attend to this case. But if a minister's dog went missing, he will be there to direct investigation into missing dog.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the newspaper front page picture I thought the police were besieging the French terrorist with arms from Toulouse..what a let down when I learn that its just a old man.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 NPP cops do negotiations with the old Uncle... 10 SOC chaps got the chance to come out of their Queenstown base and go jalan jalan to Aljunied Chap Lau to see some free wayang... If all fails, then activate the Gurkhas from the nearby Mt Vernon Camp......

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's really sad, disappointing and embarrassing to hear this type of news coming up more frequently and more frequently. I don't know how police is trained nowadays. Busloads of police to subdue just one man, my goodness! In our good old days, the ratio should be 1:2 police v. suspects, i.e. 1 policeman should be able to arrest 2 suspects. 2:4. If more than 4 suspects in common cause, that could be rioting, then call for reinforcement. If suspect had blades or firearms, just shoot the fuck out of him to hell.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ths Polis hor must have watch Incredible Hulk so much! so dont take risk incase old man become young incredible hulk
than bullet also no use, must use tank and plane to shoot missile on the hulk, like the tv show.

For A moment I thou circuit rd got short circuit than must install circuit breaker?