• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What exactly did Old Fart do when he was working for the Imperial Japanese Army?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My granduncle was murdered by the Japanese. He was rounded up with a bunch of other young men in the neighbourhood, brought to the japanese HQ, and never seen again. Lee Con You is a real fucking asshole for working with them. If we have the balls of the French, we would hunted down all these traitors after the wall and executed them. His pathetic reason as explained in his book was that he had to make a living during the war. So what? Everyone had to survive in the war too, so how did those other people survived without working for the Japs? He so smart, he can't figure out a way to do it without working for the Japs?

Does your family clan still hate Jap today ? Will you all visit Jap for tour ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My granduncle was murdered by the Japanese. He was rounded up with a bunch of other young men in the neighbourhood, brought to the japanese HQ, and never seen again. Lee Con You is a real fucking asshole for working with them. If we have the balls of the French, we would hunted down all these traitors after the wall and executed them. His pathetic reason as explained in his book was that he had to make a living during the war. So what? Everyone had to survive in the war too, so how did those other people survived without working for the Japs? He so smart, he can't figure out a way to do it without working for the Japs?

The French shaved the heads of the girls who slept with the Nazis. You did Sinkies have the balls to shave traitors heads or even kill?

jw5

Loyal
The French shaved the heads of the girls who slept with the Nazis. You did Sinkies have the balls to shave traitors heads or even kill?

Those forummers (like you) who are fake-opposition-supporters-cum-pap-IB should have their heads and balls shaved, but not with a razor.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He and Prata man were licensed to loot goods such as rubber, tin and finished products stored in godowns.

He accumulated a little fortune which he used it to pay for his tertiary studies in the UK.

I learned about this episode from my close friend whose father who was close to old fart's family and it was old fart who gave him permission to loot the godowns by the lorries with the protection of armed Japanese soldiers.

My friend's father was only a clerk before the war, but after S'pore was liberated, he was wealthy enough to start his own import/export business and became a huge land owner.

He passed away a multi-billionaire in 2005.

passed away a multi-billionaire in 2005..................so who ah ?...............lazy to go find out..........not that many multi-billionaires in S'pore............

is it Khoo Teck Puat ?:confused:

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a sinkie and I do have a fear of blood and internal organs...stuff like beheading is cool but out of my capacity. However lighting ppl on fire I am still pretty ok.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balls of French? Sinkees are balless

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While i dunno what he really did while working for the japanese but it wont surprise me that a cloth bag with small holes cutted out is part of his official uniform.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being an informer for the kempeitai, he wore a mask and pointed to some prisoners to be taken away for torture. 汉奸. :biggrin:

Pianz how come you know so much?

My old man did related to us stories of the Japanese occupation.

Very often, men would be rounded up and make to queue in a line.
At the front of the line would be a man (traitor) wearing a mask, the rounded up men would walk through one at a time.
Should the masked man (traitor) nods his head, that man would be detained by the Japanese soldier.
Those detainees would never be seen again.

You can verify this with those older folks who have been through the Japanese occupation.

My dad have never forgive the Japs till this day.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being an informer for the kempeitai, he wore a mask and pointed to some prisoners to be taken away for torture. 汉奸. :biggrin:

t5t3m8.jpg

And still is a treacherous traitor at this very moment. so is his ass loon son.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those forummers (like you) who are fake-opposition-supporters-cum-pap-IB should have their heads and balls shaved, but not with a razor.

This steffy is indeed a fake opposition supporter cum PAP IB. Another fake is that erotically unattractive chump. Thanks for reminding some naive forummers here.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like father, like son. (Medical scientists take note: A "traitor" gene might exist. You could be awarded the Nobel Prize if you manage to locate it.)

Old Fart betrayed his fellow countrymen to the Japs.

Pinky betrayed his fellow Sinkies to the United Stasi of A. by collecting and eavesdropping voice and digital communications on the cables that run from East Asia to Europe via Sink-a-pore (according to Edward Snowden's files.)

Pinky's LEEgime even spied on his Malaysian counterparts.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's in his Mein Kampf--his Singapore Story book. Page 62-64 or so. Yet the West didnt care or bring him to trial

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree.

After my maternal grandfather was tortured and killed by the Japs, my maternal grandmother was left to care for her daughters. (She had no sons). She had to work as a coolie and during the Jap invasion, she and her daughters had only tapioca, swee potatoes for meals. No rice whatsoever, not even rice water.

Sorry about your grandfather. I am guessing your grandma lived to a ripe old age and your mum is in good shape. There's something to be said for this diet , grim as is was.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily, old fart was a collaborator and not a resistance fighter then. imagine if he was a resistance fighter. we would never hear the end of his heroic deeds up to today.....

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
luckily, old fart was a collaborator and not a resistance fighter then. imagine if he was a resistance fighter. we would never hear the end of his heroic deeds up to today.....

He has guts, that I give him. But he is no hero.