• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Myanmar People in Singapore ?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Rohingyas were Massacred by their Army they did nothing. How do they feel now when the world just watch and do nothing!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Social Stories
Netizens Go Crazy Over Photos of Burmese Actor Who Became A Monk For 10 Days

Melissa-Display-Photo.jpeg

Published
2 months ago
on
January 15, 2021
By
Melissa Miranda

hot-monk.jpg

Source: Instagram

ShareTweet

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Audio Player

00:00

02:57

Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

If you have been scrolling through your feed recently and came across an incredibly good-looking monk, guess what? He is actually Paing Takhon! A very famous Burmese actor and model.

If you’re thinking Paing Takhon was just ‘modelling’ as a monk, you are absolutely wrong!

He has not been doing it just for the ‘Gram’ or for his modelling career. In fact, he actually lived as a monk for 10 days!

Here’s a post of him before becoming a monk. Check it out! More like check him out…

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Rohingyas were Massacred by their Army they did nothing. How do they feel now when the world just watch and do nothing!

Precisely. The numbers of casualties is pale in comparison to the massacre/genocide of the Rohingya! Not just the Junta. Even blood are in the hands of the buddhist monks!

1614910226583.png

1614910252768.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burmese people are alright but one of their dishes genuinely smell like pungent urine. It has a distinct smell, you will immediately know you're near a Burmese eatery when you get a whiff of it. I believe it's bamboo shoots or something.
yalor. if you see a bamboo grove in burma, there’s no sign but every burmese knows it’s the pubic toilet.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle have a couple of points for this KNN
1. It is not easy to identify a Burmese immediatelee KNN I.e need to segregate them from m&d indo pinoys thai viets KNN

Quite common to see them with white paste on their forehead. Just like some ah neh.

1614910720681.png

1614910784761.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u think Myanmar will send warship to Singapore to repatriate all their citizens back to Myanmar ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have worked with the Burmese chaps here in Singapore for past offshore projects and they're generally ok lah. One thing I can't stand is the smell of their mouths as they always chew betel nut leaves. They are hardworking chaps. I find them and the Thais more humble than the Pinoys and the Kelings.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women in the picture below look smart and intelligent compared with the burbu (burma bu) that we see in Singapore. I think Singapore has been short changed.

merlin_183301422_c263456e-e530-4639-84be-3909a6dc10f4-superJumbo.jpg