• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Myanmar People in Singapore ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their country is in a mess and they are living here ? Why they don’t want to go back to their motherland and do something ? If they think that the military is good for them, go home and fight against the protesters.

If they think that the military is not for their country, they should go back and join the protesters.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their country is in a mess and they are living here ? Why they don’t want to go back to their motherland and do something ? If they think that the military is good for them, go home and fight against the protesters.

If they think that the military is not for their country, they should go back and join the protesters.
They protested here and got arrwsted. Justice will be when new govt boycotts sinkiepand completely.dumb sinkies dont get how dependent we are o their raw material after pissing evwryone elsw off.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN my uncle have a couple of points for this KNN
1. It is not easy to identify a Burmese immediatelee KNN I.e need to segregate them from m&d indo pinoys thai viets KNN
2. They are everywhere from maids to cashiers to orfit workers to medical workers to students KNN
3. They are definitelee much much wiser and higher iq than most sinkies leegardless of their profession KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that Burmese are definitely the best especially those that escaped to NZ with their tails between their legs.
KNN my uncle has worked with many kyaw mint so he knows very well they are leelee smart people even freshie workers are much smarter than sinkie with experience KNN even the maids are very street smart and fast learners KNN only thing my uncle find it unfair is their domestic workers pay scale is still below than pinoys KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has worked with many kyaw mint so he knows very well they are leelee smart people even freshie workers are much smarter than sinkie with experience KNN even the maids are very street smart and fast learners KNN only thing my uncle find it unfair is their domestic workers pay scale is still below than pinoys KNN
Those tam chia ter nao sinkie uncle's with 25years of direct work experience had put my uncle to shame being part of the same community :frown: when being put in same team with the fresh Burmese poly grads KNN only 1 word lao kwee KNN still dare to tell people I was once a team lead mgt people :rolleyes: my uncle say sek see man KNN as usual my uncle sign off with a soon par KNN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Myanmar people come to Red Dot ONLY to gain financial benefits/rewards as much as possible and as long as possible ,and eventually they will return to their homeland Myanmar.They seldom or do not mixed with local Singaporeans.They kept to themselves and spoke the Myanmar language among themselves and do not assimilate or blend in with local singaporeans . BTW,the MIW want the local singaporeans to assimilate the Myanmar people in Red Dot.LOL !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burmese people are alright but one of their dishes genuinely smell like pungent urine. It has a distinct smell, you will immediately know you're near a Burmese eatery when you get a whiff of it. I believe it's bamboo shoots or something.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Myanmar people come to Red Dot ONLY to gain financial benefits/rewards as much as possible and as long as possible ,and eventually they will return to their homeland Myanmar.They seldom or do not mixed with local Singaporeans.They kept to themselves and spoke the Myanmar language among themselves and do not assimilate or blend in with local singaporeans . BTW,the MIW want the local singaporeans to assimilate the Myanmar people in Red Dot.LOL !

Tell me which ethnic FT group in Sinkieland doesn't do that, or makes Sinkieland a stepping stone to greener pastures in western countries? :cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese people are alright but one of their dishes genuinely smell like pungent urine. It has a distinct smell, you will immediately know you're near a Burmese eatery when you get a whiff of it. I believe it's bamboo shoots or something.
IF u want to have a taste of the pungent Burmese smell, go Peninsula Plaza.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The drug kingpins of Myanmar have planted their roots here with their drug money.
Ever wonder why only drug traffickers are the ones that always get caught here but not the kingpins ?
Ever wonder why the foreign trash here all are from cuntries famous for corruption ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me which ethnic FT group in Sinkieland doesn't do that, or makes Sinkieland a stepping stone to greener pastures in western countries? :cool:
Agreed.Red Dot is a stepping stone for foreigners to greener pastures in western countries.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U still feel maid salary is low in Sinkieland? Aiyoh tks to Halimah...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN but to be Frank Burmese man are rarelee good looking KNN

Huh? :thumbsdown:

1614909891571.png

:biggrin: