• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of me?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,all, i like to knowyour views on me? i have been posting for the past few years? tell me about it,can. frank views,please!:smile:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,all, i like to knowyour views on me? i have been posting for the past few years? tell me about it,can. frank views,please!:smile:

I think you're a bit paranoid and insecure but still alright. You're the opposite of Ramseth, who went merrily dining and drinking with ISD, YPAP and NTUC, then gleefully joined WP. You're afraid of ISD coming near you. I think ISD are afraid of Ram going near them. You should learn from Ram.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun you think i am crazy? where got pple scold pap from mm to pm from spore to china? but it the truth that i kanna left right centre just because some pap por lumpar think they are more equal than others. when i think back, sinkies are so fucking jealous pple. it was pple's jealousy that got me into lots of trouble. now, i also learn to be like them.:p:o

You really really need to get out more. Get a hobby, meet new people. Just avoid religion. :biggrin:

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun you think i am crazy? where got pple scold pap from mm to pm from spore to china? but it the truth that i kanna left right centre just because some pap por lumpar think they are more equal than others. when i think back, sinkies are so fucking jealous pple. it was pple's jealousy that got me into lots of trouble. now, i also learn to be like them.:p:o

Crazy not really. Got lots of issues and chips on your should yes. We all have limited energy to deal with live so why waste them harping about the past. I think really need to re-focus your life.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are only half right! when i was in spore, after they tekan me psychologically, i got so scared that i was mentally ill. I went to see doctor and told him about what i wnet thru. he concluded that i was ill. then, there was once i remembered i happened to pick up a very experienced psychartrist from sgh. i spoke to him when sending him to camden and told him about what happened to me, how i criticise mm, what i said when i was in army, and i was merely talking cock, and so on, he said it's possible, so now think of it, it isn't my delusion. :rolleyes:

if you dun believe me, you try scolding mm in front of your officers, i bet they will take this opportunity to prove their love for mm. ptui!

Deluded and mad. Mega paranoid but not as crazy as Ram.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you're a bit paranoid and insecure but still alright. You're the opposite of Ramseth, who went merrily dining and drinking with ISD, YPAP and NTUC, then gleefully joined WP. You're afraid of ISD coming near you. I think ISD are afraid of Ram going near them. You should learn from Ram.

WTF? Ram this Ram that. Oy gay mother fucker, if you love him so much, please join him at the other forum... or ask him to join you at the advertised lovenest you have so proudly built.

Then you can let him Ram your ass and vice versa. Happy?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deluded and mad. Mega paranoid but not as crazy as Ram.

Ram's not crazy. He's psycho. He reminds me of Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) in Silence Of The Lambs and Lestat de Lioncourt (Tom Cruise) in Interview With A Vampire.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dear ah bot.

can you provide a photo of yourself first then I will give you my honest no holds barred opinion on you. :p