• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do u think how lau lee is going to die?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to die in bed, shot by a jealous husband. Preferably after the evil deed is done.

if i were to be the husby, first i bash u up. when u ve fainted, tie u to the bed post. then enunch you and let u bleed d to death.

evilly poisonous enough? :p

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
very very slowly....being tied up.... on a tall tree...with no leaves....baked in the sun........

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halsey02 For added excitement, cut off that 'dongle' of yours, before shooting you..won't that be exciting.

leetahbar if i were to be the husby, first i bash u up. when u ve fainted, tie u to the bed post. then enunch you and let u bleed d to death.

Lordshiva very very slowly....being tied up.... on a tall tree...with no leaves....baked in the sun........

May I humbly decline these kind offers. Just a quick one between the eyes will do nicely. Thank you.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY will die due to many old man illness. That normally many will have to face when reach age 70.
Look like Mahathir will live longer than him because can walk and talk smoothly.
LKY need someone to guide him to walk or stand very near to him less than 1 meter away in case he fall and also when talk take very long pause.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from people in Mediacorpse that we might be having a national funeral pretty soon.

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro don't joke, every time someone hears something, a lot of people get disappointed in the end.
An a lot of wasted champagne.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many are looking forward that laulee's demise might reveal some chin jee lucky numbers for 4D to make a killing :p

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the insider news of mediacorpse is true, i sure how to hear the sweet bells of cb's death very soon...:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the insider news of mediacorpse is true, i sure how to hear the sweet bells of cb's death very soon...:biggrin:

All restaurants and bars booked solid and standing room only.
People will dance on the streets and table tops
People will hug and kiss friends and strangers and high fives flying all over

AND ALL WILL GO

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMM SENG!