• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What can Muslim countries be proud of? (Not a racist article hor)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be the first to say that the Palestinians are very brave and determined in the face of adversity and persecution; despite being under-armed and under-supported.
The PLO had a lot of support from the European reds and other Western liberals because of white guilt. The mossad could have easily taken out Arafat and ended their shenanigans had no one intervened

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PLO had a lot of support from the European reds and other Western liberals because of white guilt. The mossad could have easily taken out Arafat and ended their shenanigans had no one intervened
Mossad loves arab leaders like arafat who got rich using palestinians plight as reason to raise funds which ends up mostly in the leaders own pockets. While intifada was going on, arafat's family lives in paris in luxury.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only everyone can coexist and live in peace. But we know it's impossible because men created religions to divide the human race. Fuck religion!

When i went to a masjid i met all kind of colours/races. U go to masjid Sultan or Masjid Falah (Orchard) u can witness it. :smile: Infact colours divide human race.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends. If push into desperation like the palestinians (no weapons except stones) i tink its legit. U go to Gaza and witness it urself.
Dunno leh. That Nas youtuber fella PM Lee invite here seems very well adjusted. :unsure:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim countries have
biggest house of worship.
Biggest desert
Most oil and gas. No need to work so hard.
Irritates the US the most
Scare the shit out of china and PAP
Muslim nuclear bomb.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno leh. That Nas youtuber fella PM Lee invite here seems very well adjusted. :unsure:

Try telling tat to those tons n tons of palestinians, caged, tortured, deprived of basic needs daily. Nas has to jaga his ricebowl...famous leow, fly 1st class jet. 99.999999999999% palestinians in gaza are suffering daily under the hands of the zionist armies. Which one paint a clearer picture?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try telling tat to those tons n tons of palestinians, caged, tortured, deprived of basic needs daily. Nas has to jaga his ricebowl...famous leow, fly 1st class jet. 99.999999999999% palestinians in gaza are suffering daily under the hands of the zionist armies. Which one paint a clearer picture?
Those caged, starving palestinians are also held hostage and made use of by their leaders who live in luxury.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro...............Arafat was the Jews' ''controlled opposition''..................

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those caged, starving palestinians are also held hostage and made use of by their leaders who live in luxury.

It's the same in practically every islamic country. That's why their ulemas push so hard for religion and politics to be intertwined. The ulemas either end up ruling the country like in Iran or Kelantan, or in Plan B, they end up as kingmakers behind the scenes like in jiuhu or indon. Either way, they get lots of money.

Moslem ulemas discourage common sense and diversity in ideas amongst moslems. You are different, you get hunted down and labelled as shrik, apostate, kafir, etc etc.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN it is every muslims dream to own a class 2A or 2 not 2B license with a minah behind KNN if cannot achieve this is a big failure in their life KNN the term no money no honey is not applicable for them KNN it is no motosikal no honey KNN

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been saying this for the longest time ... Religion does not make a country backward. It is the Average Intelligence of a country that determine its destiny. You need an intelligent population to make a society work. Low IQ countries have a hand full of smart people, but it is not enough to uplift the entire nation. Thus, there are no progressive low IQ countries in this world. NONE. Not at present nor in the near future.

I do not need a looking glass to predict the next epidemic of war, starvation, chaos etc will come from which countries. I just need to look at world map on IQ.

IQ and Race

IQ Map-1.png