• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a motherfucking sinkie loser GOH!!! IS this the type of sinkie that screw you

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all sinkies in this forum, this is the guy that screw your ass repeatedly daily and now he is smearing other party. What kind of person do that? A coward ball-less sinkie loser. There are so many of them in this forum.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/nsp--it-stands-for-no-substance-party--sm-goh.html

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has dismissed the challenge from National Solidarity Party for the Marine Parade GRC, calling them a "No Substance Party."

SM Goh, who is the anchor minister in the constituency, was asked during a walkabout in Macpherson on Tuesday if he thought the National Solidarity Party (or NSP) was also the "Nicole Seah Party", a reference to the election's youngest candidate who has captured the imagination of young voters and netizens.

The 69-year-old's reply, as reported on Channel NewsAsia, was, "My sense is that it is a 'No Substance Party'... they have just one attraction, the rest are just being carried along, so am I worried?"

"If the people in Marine Parade GRC vote for that team and I am out, I think Singapore will be in deep trouble, as simple as that," added the former PM of Singapore.
SM Goh is defending the PAP-held Marine Parade GRC together with his team of Seah Kian Peng, Fatimah Lateef, Tan Chuan-Jin and Tin Pei Ling. It is facing a contest from the NSP from Ivan Yeo, Cheo Chai Chen, Nicole Seah, Abdul Salim Harun and Ng Chung Hon.
Later on, when asked for a response to Mr Goh's statement, NSP candidate, Spencer Ng, said the elections is about a contest of policies.

Ng said: "I only can say that Mr Goh, if something is good, come on let us just admit it is good, just like our NSP's proposals -- the HDB proposals, our lowering of GST, these are very good proposals, so let us stick to our policies and let us discuss policies, it is a contest of policies and not acronyms."

In recent days, SM Goh's comments have grabbed headlines.

Over the weekend, he was involved in a war of words with Tan Jee Say from the Singapore Democratic Party. He claimed the former government scholar who was his former principal private secretary quit the civil service because could not "make it" as a Permanent Secretary.

And on a walkabout in Joo Chiat on Monday, SM Goh said Foreign Minister George Yeo was too important to the government to lose, should he be defeated in the battle for Aljunied GRC.

The Business Times reported SM Goh said, "You vote him out -- what mistake has he made? You can criticise a minister for not delivering on housing or transport. Or for Wong Kan Seng, people say: 'Vote him out because he let Mas Selamat escape.' For George Yeo, what has he done to deserve this?'"

Silencer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What a motherfucking sinkie loser GOH!!! IS this the type of sinkie that screw yo

I thought SM Goh said he had no comment for other oppositions other then his own ward !

SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong has decided not to comment on opposition candidates other than those contesting Marine Parade GRC.

His comments came yesterday just as his former principal private secretary Tan Jee Say, 57, was officially unveiled as a Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) candidate.

Mr Goh, 69, told The Straits Times that he does not want to 'be in the arena'.

'It's PM's and his team's show, so I take one step backwards. But in Marine Parade GRC, I have got to fight,' said Mr Goh, who met his Group Representation Constituency team and activists at the People's Action Party (PAP) Marine Parade branch office yesterday.

A team from the National Solidarity Party (NSP) will contest Marine Parade GRC, where the PAP team last faced a challenge in the 1992 by-election.

Mr Goh added that 'for other opponents outside of Marine Parade GRC, I have no comments'.

JERMYN CHOW

wonder why now ...

I
n recent days, SM Goh's comments have grabbed headlines.

Over the weekend, he was involved in a war of words with Tan Jee Say from the Singapore Democratic Party. He claimed the former government scholar who was his former principal private secretary quit the civil service because could not "make it" as a Permanent Secretary.

And on a walkabout in Joo Chiat on Monday, SM Goh said Foreign Minister George Yeo was too important to the government to lose, should he be defeated in the battle for Aljunied GRC.

The Business Times reported SM Goh said, "You vote him out -- what mistake has he made? You can criticise a minister for not delivering on housing or transport. Or for Wong Kan Seng, people say: 'Vote him out because he let Mas Selamat escape.' For George Yeo, what has he done to deserve this?'"

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What a motherfucking sinkie loser GOH!!! IS this the type of sinkie that screw yo

If not worried, there is no need to campaign. Sure win ..... Liar liar, pants on fire

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol... do i see fumes rising from WKS's head lol

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal

The more I read about GCT's comments, I feel that he is actually pissed with PAP.

Let him talk more cock better. He is actually helping the opp's cause.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lol... do i see fumes rising from WKS's head lol

Not to mention that of Raymond Lim, Mah Bow Tan.

Psst, actually, he got bought over by CSJ to work behind enemy lines and to open up a second front.
He has been promised the title of Mother of all Mentors.