• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what a laugh

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some work going on outside my place ..... 4 ah nehs presently supervising 1 ah neh who is digging. :biggrin:

This sympton is known as "Kek Leng Kia Gang. Jit Geh Zoh Gang, Zhap Geh Kua" literally, it means Kek Leng Kia Job, One person doing work, 10 person watching.

Agree with Chonburi... This is a common sight in shipyards... 2 Ah Nehs would do lifting work, 5 other Ah Nehs would be busy among themselves giving lifting signals to the lone crane operator.. Sometimes this Crane operator Malay abang would be in a state of confusion because he received so many lifting signals from so many people just to lift 1 lifeboat onto a vessel ...:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi bro zeddy ...long time no chat.....you are right about the Ah Nehs. Thats why i posted what i saw just now.....always the same....many chiefs but only 1 worker.

Agree with Chonburi... This is a common sight in shipyards... 2 Ah Nehs would do lifting work, 5 other Ah Nehs would be busy among themselves giving lifting signals to the lone crane operator.. Sometimes this Crane operator Malay abang would be in a state of confusion because he received so many lifting signals from so many people just to lift 1 lifeboat onto a vessel ...:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes but what many people did not realize is that the company who employs them are paid for all of them. Remember I was involved in a project to dock a ship for maintenance. I was supposed to check the electrical connections. On the day, 1 Malaysian supervisor and 6 Ah neh showed up for the docking. It's a 6 hour job but on the contract, they are paid close to $100k for the work, supposingly done by 7 engineers/ consultants.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes but what many people did not realize is that the company who employs them are paid for all of them. Remember I was involved in a project to dock a ship for maintenance. I was supposed to check the electrical connections. On the day, 1 Malaysian supervisor and 6 Ah neh showed up for the docking. It's a 6 hour job but on the contract, they are paid close to $100k for the work, supposingly done by 7 engineers/ consultants.

These chaps are very good wayang actors... I once instructed these group of Ah nehs to repaint back 10 portable fire extinguisher cyclinders onboard this vessel... Took them 4 hours to complete this simple task which can be done in less than 2 hours.. Amazing..:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah yes bro....didnt think of that though....and even if i did... i not so tech savvy to adjust the image size to post here.:(

you should take a picture, and it will go viral..with title like "the merits of FTs is to reduce global unemployment." :biggrin:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Picture leh? :biggrin:

Not the same one erection referred to. But what the hell... they all same same. In fact there were two more not in the picture watching. no wonder we need so many FTs.....

20120229_121715.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 ah neh digging, employed 1 to supervise, employed 1 more to supervise the supervisor, employed another 1 to supervise the supervisor who supervised and so on..

knn end of day see no hole but many ah nehssss.:eek: