• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s with this CB govt keep harping on eating insects

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4817.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg

IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4718.jpeg

We, truthers support Hitler. The gentile hero who once made the Jews wet their pants

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want to further increase Singapore population to 30 million by welcoming THAI LADYBOYS TO WORK IN KTV REPLACE MURDEROUS UGLY CHINK BU

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP technocrats are disciples of Klaus Schwab and the WEF.

Why we need to give insects the role they deserve in our food systems​

Jul 12, 2021
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021...ts-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/

---

They are evil, they want you dead. Eating insects helps to cull many useless eaters.

That is all.
slaves not disciples. video clips on youtube showing savages in the region eating wild game have been circulating for the last two years. These few blokes simi lanjiao also eat. The films are definitely sponsored propaganda.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the first time those propagandists roleplay as taste experts. :wink:

Back in 2022 when there was a 'chicken shortage'.

Once they started culling the chicken again using the bird flu as an excuse, all these crap propaganda would start to flood our mainstream media again.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven post jap occupation, sweet potatoes and eggs were the way to go for sustainence, oh well apparently building bto and condos seems to be taking priority...for me I would relocate the residents in tekong and pulau ubin and use both islands to start farms to grow chickens and vegetables

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven post jap occupation, sweet potatoes and eggs were the way to go for sustainence, oh well apparently building bto and condos seems to be taking priority...for me I would relocate the residents in tekong and pulau ubin and use both islands to start farms to grow chickens and vegetables

for some strange reason the 'think tanks' in the govt never thought of that....i been wondering all these years, plain laziness? or land earmarked for cronies?
you look at all those lorries laden with food supplies queueing up at the causeway coming into peesai......one fine day when it stops permanently we are in DEEP shit

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agriculture on a snot-sized island doesn't make much money. Construction projects of all kinds, however, does.