• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Western Union Band

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;N6LRsI-oI1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LRsI-oI1U[/video]

Remember them? Sadly, no video. Chris Vadham passed away some time back.

Last edited:

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;A0Dp8UQkHIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Dp8UQkHIE[/video]

Lead singer Nand Kumar passed away years ago.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any bros here can advise what is the name of the duo who played their music, especially songs by Eagles at Peyton Place, Orchard Towers in the 70s. Used to hang aroung there those days but now forgot their stage name already.:confused::smile:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, that was history.

so sorry, i didn't know that. the only western union i can relate to is the money remittance service.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros here can advise what is the name of the duo who played their music, especially songs by Eagles at Peyton Place, Orchard Towers in the 70s. Used to hang aroung there those days but now forgot their stage name already.:confused::smile:

Are u refering to TONY & TERRY?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about our SINGAPORE COWBOY?

MATTHEW AND THE MANDARIN.

First heard Matthew when he opened his restaurant at Orchard Towers...but closed shop later...

Matthew is still singing and performing...and he is still very good!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is Rita now ?

Heard that she is now a practicing Christian, working in a church, any other news, it is hard to find. Which church, which denomination?..anyone knows?

Sakura Teng is still around, she was in the news some years back..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, that was history.

so sorry, i didn't know that. the only western union i can relate to is the money remittance service.

ha ha ha , now we know, how old you are!! Western Union Band..not Western Union, the remittance service..it was a telegraph company, where one uses to send telex ( this was way before email), & money transfer.

We are talking about Western Union Band...there were bands like, "black dog bones", "pest infested"..& some others that had slipped my mind.

Last edited:

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha , now we know, how old you are!! Western Union Band..not Western Union, the remittance service..it was a telegraph company, where one uses to send telex ( this was way before email), & money transfer.

We are talking about Western Union Band...there were bands like, "black dog bones", "pest infested"..& some others that had slipped my mind.

Stray Dogs ("Cold Morning"), Fried Ice....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stray Dogs ("Cold Morning"), Fried Ice....

Yes, Stray dogs, Fried Ice... Tokyo Square & that "within you I remain" right? something like that?? any more..there was a group that covers mostly Deep Purple songs..I have forgotten the name.