• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome to the land of pedophiles and rapists

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lord Bebo & Friends:

➡ Join us! | @MyLordBebo

Wil:
What a coward doing that to a child. Props for the mom standing up for her son.

TinStacks:
Snapshots and soundbites. War propaganda.
Shit posts.

M!loM!lo:
You are right jews are good people That's why they let the Palestinians starve

/(*)\:
That cracka needs a bullet in his head

Sork:
Paedo vibes from paedo occupiers.

Zined:
We're seeing daily footages for almost a year now of the genocide. Yet you still call it propaganda? I hope the same happens to your kids. Let's see how you respond then.

أبو نوڤا:
When you allow people to beleive (yes, REALLY beleive, by faith), that they are the only humans on the planet. Then you give them full support (financial, military, media, etc.) after a feeling of guilt you have towards them but decide to force the whole planet to pay its price. Then you let this brew in their minds for 3 generations.

You end up with a fully sick society of egoistic psycho maniacs. Normality is the exception, if ever found at all.

belladonna:
Pure evil!

Motuga:
is a nation of terrorists, thieves and pedophiles.

NorthrnSatosh:
Pedophiles

Margot:
Welcome to the land of pedophiles and rapists

VirtuaDude:
Jewish pedophiles....

FU Luke !:
I HATE ZIONIST SETTLER JEW
S! BURN THEM ALL WITH Fire!

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK

⚡ A Palestinian girl cries and searches for hers among the remains of those killed during the massacre that occurred as a result of the Israeli attack on the Al-Tabin school in the Gaza Strip.

This was a school converted into a shelter for displaced persons. Israel attacked, but the West is silent about it.

Over 100 people were killed, mostly children.

worldpravda ** those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork

And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*