• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wei Ling spirit will haunt HsienLoong and HoChing and make them suffer....

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
My late father was not educated. When my nephew was 10 years old, my late mother made him kneel down before my father's altar and said: "Ask Ah Gong to bless you so that you may excel in your studies."

After my nephew got up, I whispered to him: "Do you know you are better educated than your Ah Gong? Ah Gong spoke zero English when he was alive. So you think Ah Gong can help you with your English examinations?"

生前打不過,死後不會比較強啦…

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
My late father was not educated. When my nephew was 10 years old, my late mother made him kneel down before my father's altar and said: "Ask Ah Gong to bless you so that you may excel in your studies."

After my nephew got up, I whispered to him: "Do you know you are better educated than your Ah Gong? Ah Gong spoke zero English when he was alive. So you think Ah Gong can help you with your English examinations?"

生前打不過,死後不會比較強啦…
May I know if your late father is good at Chinese 文言文