• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wei Ling Funeral shows Pinky/Jinx still very much in power in S'pore

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I see the video of the send off ceremony of Lee Wei Ling at Singapore Casket, I was struck by the lack of notable people in attendance. Wei Ling was not kept behind the scenes by LKY and in many ways mingled and knew many of the Ministers and MPs of the day. For example, It was well known that she and Shan were close friends at one time. Yet, non of these notable people came to her funeral. Many of these Ministers and MPs she knew have since retired, but yet they were too scared to show up? Non of her senior colleagues from the various departments and hospitals she worked with showed up either? I suppose there is reasonable concern that they will be marked by the ISD if they came to the wake, and that illustrates the reach that Pinky and Whore have on the establishment in S'pore. Lawless Wrong is truly a bench warmer. And in my view, practically powerless.

But the saddest part is that non of her nephews or niece from the Pinky/Jinx side came to the funeral. I believe that any arguments between the parents should be left to within the parents and not affect the relationships with the kids. For example, I have Uncles that don't talk to each other, but their sons (first cousins) keep in touch and will visit their Uncles even if their fathers don't talk to each other. Li Xiuqi, Li Yipeng, Li Hongyi, and Li Hoayi should have shown up at the funeral. They are grown ass adults. Even if their parents tell them don't go, they should have done the proper thing and went anyway. This is their Aunt. It seems they are just as dishonourable as their father. The feud between their parents and Aunty and Uncle have nothing to do with them. If they had a conscience and independent bone in their body, they would have ignored their parents and gone to the funeral. What a pathetic family.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see the video of the send off ceremony of Lee Wei Ling at Singapore Casket, I was struck by the lack of notable people in attendance. Wei Ling was not kept behind the scenes by LKY and in many ways mingled and knew many of the Ministers and MPs of the day. For example, It was well known that she and Shan were close friends at one time. Yet, non of these notable people came to her funeral. Many of these Ministers and MPs she knew have since retired, but yet they were too scared to show up? Non of her senior colleagues from the various departments and hospitals she worked with showed up either? I suppose there is reasonable concern that they will be marked by the ISD if they came to the wake, and that illustrates the reach that Pinky and Whore have on the establishment in S'pore. Lawless Wrong is truly a bench warmer. And in my view, practically powerless.

But the saddest part is that non of her nephews or niece from the Pinky/Jinx side came to the funeral. I believe that any arguments between the parents should be left to within the parents and not affect the relationships with the kids. For example, I have Uncles that don't talk to each other, but their sons (first cousins) keep in touch and will visit their Uncles even if their fathers don't talk to each other. Li Xiuqi, Li Yipeng, Li Hongyi, and Li Hoayi should have shown up at the funeral. They are grown ass adults. Even if their parents tell them don't go, they should have done the proper thing and went anyway. This is their Aunt. It seems they are just as dishonourable as their father. The feud between their parents and Aunty and Uncle have nothing to do with them. If they had a conscience and independent bone in their body, they would have ignored their parents and gone to the funeral. What a pathetic family.
Kinda sad to watch the sending off.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SG famous Ko Low ( tall )
Monk was there. One kopi uncle
and one Kopi Soh were there too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand Xiuqi hates HC cause the latter ain't her real mama. Albino, who is dumb like shit, will obey HC to her feet. XQ used to be in the RGS gifted stream, now she's nobody compared to HC's sons. So, HC or HoJinx calls the shots.

Is that unamed granson XQ's or from the HC boys?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

comeuppance. No tears for this family.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 30 paxs attended the Funeral.

Screenshot_2024-10-15-17-11-20-985_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg