• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

weather no good. IDF not going into Gaza. akandatang

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if it TS had posted a true or FAKE news, but a simple check on Google Weather will show what the WEATHER is like in Gaza now & the next few days.

ULTIMATELY, WE Humankind do care for our fellow Humans, even if the Gaza leaders & worse - its paymasters whom want ROI now, are not & are only using them to die for their leaders & paymasters own personal lust of wealth & power such as the proven Persians - Shia Iran & its cruel running dogs - Hamas.

Even if none cares, our proven ever merciful Creator DO cares, for those whom believe in DIVINE INTERVENTION.

As each child of Gaza, adult male, female or children of our Creator who created us Humankind all, have to leave quickly to safer grounds so that brutish beasts there can be eliminated, the wet & cool weather will help them to make it the safe areas, in better time & sustainable cool weather, & the punishment for the animals be delayed a bit, to save lives.

The religious fanatics will yet again USE the weather unashamedly to claimed that ALLAH is on their nefarious side. May none of True Islam or Humanity be fooled. Just as ALLAH cares for us, HE will suffer not from MURDERERS & their cruel intent, deep within their hearts. Those animals extinction is coming...

The insignificant nobody me had read some posts by fanatic radical Islamists who used passages of ancient scripts to justify their slaughters of innocents in this era, such as in the era of prophet Samuel & our Creator's command to annihilate the Amalekites. It's purely TAKING the words of ALLAH OUT OF CONTEXT & portraying HIM as some bloodthirsty Being.

The amalekites as well as other ancient races, were FAR FAR more barbaric than even today's hardcore dangerous criminals. There were into Human sacrifices - cut & even had victim's hearts ripped out to feed false gods, & cannibalisms of men, women & kids besides just simple crimes of theft & cheating, & much more, & thus their victims' cries reached the highest heavens & something had to be done to them before they destroy ALL Humankind, even to those whom our Creator had given the chance to re-populate Earth, with DIVINE GUIDIANCE for a better outcome than to create robots with no free will but every single second to maintain, to fulfill HIS promise to Humankind's ultimate destiny, to the stars....

May anyone just ask - are we this generation whom had progressed & evolved, are innocent & live under the Rule of Law - legislated by ELECTED legislators to serve not just society but uplift Civilization under agreed upon codes of agreement for social & personal survival with rewards for good deeds & punishment/rehabilitation for that which hurt or harm our society - are WE AMALEKITES deserving to be SLAUGHTERED by mere animals whom are insane & think they are gods & even greater than gods, MISUSING evolved peaceful mainstream religions for their own lusts of wealth & power, to DEMAND our obedience?

This i ask Hamas & Iran, on behalf of innocent Palestinians, Israelis & all Humanity..

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe that i am just a limited knowledge being and that there are 99% of things that happen around me that i actually cannot understand and perhaps will not understand and though i am not sure that there is life after death, i want to believe there is one but I have no evidence and that i will never know the truth until i stop breathing ...
You stopped breathing, then know got afterlife or not, also no point as you cannot come back.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you believe in your heaven, you will sit around all day, listening to babies playing the harp. It's better you go to hell. There is more action down there for you.

You mindset is in 7th century, unchanged and un-better. May you be blessed with bed-ful of virgins in jannah. Remember to send more money to Hamas.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stopped breathing, then know got afterlife or not, also no point as you cannot come back.
You. Can return. Many have gone through this. They died momentarily or several minutes and resuscitated or dimply started breathing again. Some had very bad experience in hell. And others in heaven. CNN gupta made a documentary on tjis. Many books written about it. And its on you tube too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like mother nature is on Hamas side.
And israeli soldiers are pampered lot. Need nice sunny weather to attack.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not the weather. It's diplomatic pressure from UN security council states, Iran and the weekend's pro Palestine protests in the West.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF has launched localized raids into Gaza.........to clear boobie traps, look out for ambushes, try to locate the hostages.....to clear the path for the full-scale assault.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clever muslims know how to tiptoe around your traps.

Smart muslims won't fund Hanyiyeh lavish lifestyle in Qatar while he watched the attack from his luxury office in Qatar.

Smart muslims won't fall for the trap of fake houris and virgin promises.

Smart muslims will become ex-muslims.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart muslims won't fund Hanyiyeh lavish lifestyle in Qatar while he watched the attack from his luxury office in Qatar.

Smart muslims won't fall for the trap of fake houris and virgin promises.

Smart muslims will become ex-muslims.
So what is wrong if someone wants to fund people who are fighting legitimately for their land and UN security council resolutions allow them to?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is wrong if someone wants to fund people who are fighting legitimately for their land and UN security council resolutions allow them to?

If you are rationale in your head, you should fund the livelihood of the civilians or a legitimate fighting group and not terrorists who dugged up water pipes to build rockets.

How about funding PLO instead?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are rationale in your head, you should fund the livelihood of the civilians or a legitimate fighting group and not terrorists who dugged up water pipes to build rockets.

How about funding PLO instead?
Isn't it easier to demand and implement the two state solution?
Why refuse?
Why the hypocrisy?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF has launched localized raids into Gaza.........to clear boobie traps, look out for ambushes, try to locate the hostages.....to clear the path for the full-scale assault.
That is one they probably use the Israeli Arabs in IDF. Shoot cannons 30km away, it's the jews.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it easier to demand and implement the two state solution?
Why refuse?
Why the hypocrisy?
1. Hamas rejected the 2 state solution
2. Saudi and Israel have together cohost 'israel-palestine' peace forum at UN
3. Saudi and Israel may be opened to established formal relationship, could be that hamas launched the attack to sobotage it

Hamas is against the two state solution, read this

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ha...-zionism-no-treacherous-christianity’.350567/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's not the weather. It's diplomatic pressure from UN security council states, Iran and the weekend's pro Palestine protests in the West.
I agree. As enraged as the Israelis are, they need to listen to what the international community is telling them, regarding the massive fallout and humanitarian crisis if they invade. It's good that they have already turned on water supply, it shows their humanity. A better way, although tougher would be, together with US forces, send in special forces to pick off fuckers from Hamas one by one. And continue their surgical strikes.

Those dumbfucks who think the israelis are afraid are sorely mistaken.