• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We must boycott all french products!!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ns.jpg

"Bonjour you retarded cock
mf.jpg

Why the Chainah people all want to restrict moi to go meet Dalai? 他妈的 they 2 not happy with each other is their problem, don't make your problem moi problem ok"

You treacherous retarded dog :oIo:

Your mum should have drown you when you were young.

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You treacherous terrorist supporting dog :oIo:

You must have been cheering loudly when you heard that Ms Lo was killed by those ruthless terrorist.

pray tell what has sarkozy and the dalai lama got to do with ms. lo getting killed by terrorists?

its like telling me the PAP and the Nazi are the same just because they are both political parties.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
pray tell what has sarkozy and the dalai lama got to do with ms. lo getting killed by terrorists?

its like telling me the PAP and the Nazi are the same just because they are both political parties.

The Dalai Lama is a terrorist, you spastic maggot :oIo:

By supporting a terrorist like the Dalai Lama, you are supporting all terrorists.

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dalai Lama is a terrorist, you spastic maggot :oIo:

By supporting a terrorist like the Dalai Lama, you are supporting all terrorists.

yes dude going by your warped sense of logic...i can just say you worship the devil just because you have 666 in your nick.

grow up la seriously.

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow boycott french fries and french toast? wad a joke. the world is boycott china made product don't u know? it kills people. wake up your ideal first. if u can't listen to people, you can't make people listen to you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about our Airbus?

Luis Vuitton?

L'oreal?

Citroen?

Christian Dior?

Michelin?

Zodiac?

Printtemps?

Chanel?

Pierre Cardin?

Jean Paul Gaultier?

Guy Laroche?

Yves saint Laurent?

Givenchy?

and last for not least Hermes?

macdonal should stop selling "french fries " :biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardens School Dropout,

It takes one to recognize another....

Chow Ah Qua with plastic chee bye like yourself could smell a French gay from afar !!!

The Muslims will hang all those French gays by their balls. Most French guys are gay btw.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You treacherous retarded dog :oIo:

Most of the things in your house are Made In China.

And your grandparents or great-grandparents are Made In China.
How you grandmum must have wish she strnagle you mum to death should she knew that she would give birth to a treacherous dog like you.

my great grandparents werent made in China. YAY, i just bought pierre cardin underwear!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he so proud of his chinese roots, make me wonder why his nick not Mao Zedong666, Chairman Mao666 or Great Leader666 instead use a prevert tiko american president name who was famous for enjoying BBBJ in the Over Office.

hahahaha......:oIo: