• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Have Decided! (And Took The First Step)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

We were surprised to see on the NZ Immigration website that Vietnam is now on the country of NZ Working Holiday Scheme (Since 1st July 2012) and we submitted the online application and paid the bloody NZD$165 for the application. Sure, the approval of the visa might not guarantee a job but it will come in handy for us to stay there, at least for a while. Lets keep our fingers crossed, and wait for the outcome of the application.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
well done bro....all the very best. Hope you get what you wish for. Mebbe can even see BosSam there and give him a punch on his

nose on my behalf.

Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

We were surprised to see on the NZ Immigration website that Vietnam is now on the country of NZ Working Holiday Scheme (Since 1st July 2012) and we submitted the online application and paid the bloody NZD$165 for the application. Sure, the approval of the visa might not guarantee a job but it will come in handy for us to stay there, at least for a while. Lets keep our fingers crossed, and wait for the outcome of the application.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Luck and hope you guys will do well in NZ in the future!!

My family of 4 gonna move back to melb come Nov for a few years.. hope me and the missus can cope with the 2 little ones by ourselves..

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the best.

You walk the talk. Unlike some famous ladyboy lover who until today is still talk and talk.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good luck too bro....stay with us here on sbf even if you cant post much....who knows some of us may visit.

Good Luck and hope you guys will do well in NZ in the future!!

My family of 4 gonna move back to melb come Nov for a few years.. hope me and the missus can cope with the 2 little ones by ourselves..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi all, it's still early. But we took the first step. Even if the application fails, we have decided to go there on tourist visa to look for work.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Congrats raiders .. NZD$165 is a small amount compare to what PAP have dig from you :wink: .. All the best .

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck, all the best to you and your family. Hope you make it there and have a peaceful and happy life away from the clutches of evil here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way raiders , can u do us a favour when u there ? Can u track down where is Sam's bike and help us steal his bike wheels and handle bar ? :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders, you took 1st but brave step -away from comfort zone (with youth on your side). May you have as many kids as sheep in farm stay:wink: Err, btw.. you may still get your PRC fix in kiwi land.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya thats right....go to the Chinese Embassy...many horny secretaries and mebbe can even try the Ambassador.

Raiders, you took 1st but brave step -away from comfort zone (with youth on your side). May you have as many kids as sheep in farm stay:wink: Err, btw.. you may still get your PRC fix in kiwi land.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro raider, so what are you going to do with your PRC Lobangs ?..handLed over to any buddies yet......wa ai.:o:wink:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you vietnamese? Why NZ? Care to share? Might be heading there too myself. But heard bad shit bout NZ. But I dont really care as long as its out of peesai.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WaLau, btw bro are you Q'ing for iphone5 too ?..can heLp me to chope a Q number bo... :smile:

No iphone5 for me bro , less then 3 mths ago I just replace my lost iPhone . So now still using 4s ... Don't think I'm going to change .