• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are in good hands as Household Net Wortg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel poorer as my SP bill going up from $180 to more than $240 per month since receiving CDC voucher, don't know why?
U must feel flatter when u can pay for better world class service at very affordable price De woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite right. I thought I should do public service to point it out. Appreciate your diligence in bringing news of import here.... de woh...
Good news must share with others.

Many see house net worth go up, can sleep very well tonight De woh.

Misguided Sinki can also think careful on how things improved for better under Good Hands

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news must share with others.

Many see house net worth go up, can sleep very well tonight De woh.

Misguided Sinki can also think careful on how things improved for better under Good Hands
u sure it's good news? or u being sarcastic?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. unlike England snobs, I like variations in language. shows creativity, authenticity and a firm grasp of one's roots.
Language ish for communication, and it keep evolved very now and then for better user experience De woh

A language dun evolve or change with time.. Will go the way of DoDo bird De woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
u sure it's good news? or u being sarcastic?
TBH, Good hands really has done a great job in keeping relative large number of us able to maintain a good living vs country like UK and Sweden. We are performing better than Global Ecomonic Heavy Weights like UK and Germany