• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch out for NSP's first National Day Message on Youtube

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yes! We have spent an exciting, entertaining, meaningful and fruitful evening doing up our Natoinal Day Message in THREE LANGUAGES, i.e. English, Mandarin & Malay. It is unfortunate that at this moment we lack the resources to do up the Tamil version but I hope that in time to come, we could acquire such human resources to strengthen our party.

Our new members will be delivering the Mandarin and Malay messages. I am very sure that people here will not find them strangers! This will be a little surprise for everyone here.

Goh Meng Seng

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our new members will be delivering the Mandarin and Malay messages. I am very sure that people here will not find them strangers! This will be a little surprise for everyone here.

Goh Meng Seng

Really? Great! Hahaha...Keep it up!

I wish NSP and RP all the best!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes! We have spent an exciting, entertaining, meaningful and fruitful evening doing up our Natoinal Day Message in THREE LANGUAGES, i.e. English, Mandarin & Malay. It is unfortunate that at this moment we lack the resources to do up the Tamil version but I hope that in time to come, we could acquire such human resources to strengthen our party.

Goh Meng Seng

Good work, GMS.