• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WATCH: ISRAEL GETS DESTROYED BY IRAN! | Full Compilation of Attack

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Houthis Hammer 3 U.S. Warships With 23 Ballistic Missiles & Drones In Red Sea After Tel Aviv Attack​

Houthi Rebels’ Most Devastating Attacks: Red Sea Shipping Crisis​

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israeli Soldiers Dumbfounded In First Direct Clash With Hezbollah; 2 Killed, 18 Injured | Report

Israel Confirms First Soldier Killed In Close Combat In Lebanon, Hezbollah Claims IDF Retreat​

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iran Attacks Israel: 5 Dramatic Videos Expose Iron Dome, Arrow Failure | Mossad | Tel Aviv | IDF​

Iran Warns Will Use Missiles That "Astound the World" If Israel Attacks, Asks US To "Stand Back"​

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hezbollah Kills 8 IDF Soldiers In Lebanon, Iran Mocks Iron Dome, Khamenei Slams West & "Evil" Israel​

Eight Israeli soldiers were killed in combat with Hezbollah in south Lebanon, the Israeli military said in a statement on October 2. The soldiers were killed after crossing the border into Lebanon to target Hezbollah's positions, the Israeli Defense Forces said. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made his first appearance on October 2 following strikes on Israel the night before. Khamenei made no mention of Iran’s missile strikes on Israel in retaliation for the killing of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah. However, he blamed Israeli “evil” and American and European presence in the Middle East as the root cause of the conflict.

Hezbollah Launches Daring Ambush, Resulting in Multiple Injuries Among IDF Soldiers on the Border!​

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

The world used to the lies after lies after lies from Zionist Nazis Lebensraumers

Dead kids and babies becoming terrorists

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 12.13.36_c4c75e5e.jpg

of course! Nothing like the very first lie of the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers

That they are the CHOSEN RACE of GOD
a GOD they created to put words into his mouth
Imagine the creature below belonging to CHOSEN RACE of GOD
MUST BE A REAL DESPICABLE DEBRAVED god

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH SUCH A HORROR OF THAT ZIONIST MURDEROUS GOD???
AND PRAY TO SUCH A DEBRAVED GOD???

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

And GOD robbing land from others who lived there long ago
and then GIVING THE PROMISED LAND TO THE CHOSEN RACE

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

“THIS IS IT” - Iran BIG Missile Strike, US Vows Payback, Bombshell Shutdown Slams US Economy

Israel Can’t Fight Iran On Its Own? After America, Another NATO Nation Rushes To Help | France

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hezbollah 'Blows Up' Three Israeli Merkava Tanks; 'Attacks' Helicopter With Missiles | Lebanon​

US Army Colonel Reveals Shocking Truth About Israel War​

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current Israeli opponents are not ruthless enough. They are not targeting the infrastructure. Only military targets
Israel does not play by the book. Now will be the right time for Egypt to take over Gaza and end this silly episode once and for all. And Jordan, the West Bank.
Because have limited missile stock, so u only target at those High Value target eg Airbases , not the civilian Bus stop or rubbish collection point

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hezbollah Inflicts Pain, Fires 240 Rockets On Israel; IDF Admits To Heavy Losses In Lebanon

. I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK . Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled FROM

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg
IMG_20240703_134518.jpg

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

Hezbollah Inflicts Pain, Fires 240 Rockets On Israel; IDF Admits To Heavy Losses In Lebanon

. I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK . Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled FROM