• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WATCH: ISRAEL GETS DESTROYED BY IRAN! | Full Compilation of Attack

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I await when Israel flattens you.

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current Israeli opponents are not ruthless enough. They are not targeting the infrastructure. Only military targets
Israel does not play by the book. Now will be the right time for Egypt to take over Gaza and end this silly episode once and for all. And Jordan, the West Bank.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current Israeli opponents are not ruthless enough. They are not targeting the infrastructure. Only military targets
Israel does not play by the book. Now will be the right time for Egypt to take over Gaza and end this silly episode once and for all. And Jordan, the West Bank.
0       0   Screenshot 2022-04-21 160357.png

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the zionazis will not show the damage done.
Iran has hundreds of thousands more of those missiles.
This was only 200 phallic presents that Iran gave.

hundreds of thousands ?......................bullcrap lah...........

all these years, any missile attacks on Israel always hardly killed anyone.................i suspect it's all a massive puppet show to fool the masses...................the Jews probably control all these MuSLIME enemies............

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zionist nazi lebsraumers good only at killing kids and babies

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

they die at hands of real soldiers
Who took it on themselves to fight the cowardly zionist lebensraumers

Hamas Combat Footage Shows How They Fight Israeli Troops​

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israel vs Iran: How Tehran's Fattah 2 Ballistic Missiles Pierced Into Iconic Iron Dome? | World News

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iran Missile Attack On Israel Sparks Wild Celebrations In Gaza, Tehran And Iraq | Hezbollah | IDF

Attachments

• 1727876060220.gif
    1727876060220.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

VIDEO| Iran Declares Victory After Strikes: 90% of IDF Targets Destroyed, Fear in Tel Aviv