• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Shane Todd really murdered?

Was Shane Todd really murdered?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our police not really equiped to handle spy and epionage cases!! Heck they cant even handle a simple blowjob case!!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyone would want to commit suicide in another cuntry besides their own. I don't think this yank is desperate enough to kill himself.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wtf do you expect??

.......even till today those idiots in the SPF/ISD/Home team still havent even figured out how did Mas Selamat escape ok????

talk about a clueless bunch of cretins.......

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I do believe that there is a chance that our SPF will cock this up. However, I do trust the standard of our pathologist.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I do believe that there is a chance that our SPF will cock this up. However, I do trust the standard of our pathologist.

I do not trust anything from LKY corrupted institutions.

WORK TO THROW OUT ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS MAGGOTS IN WHITE IN 2016 SO THEY CAN NO LONGER FUCK AND SUCK US OF OUR MONEY

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
China sent their top secret agent to finish him off...
DeathOfACitizen.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the SPF killed him. :cool:

Some agents of law enforcement are very capable of making someone's death look like an accident, heart attack, or suicide.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont think the cockanathans from the SPF are capable of killing anyone ...they are only good at bullying witnesses into submission ala CCB CPIB thugs style....

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely, no reason to.
but a killer is capable of doing what you say and it take more than one to plan and cover it, if this is what you suggest.

Maybe the SPF killed him. :cool:

Some agents of law enforcement are very capable of making someone's death look like an accident, heart attack, or suicide.

Last edited:

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're are elderly or single or poor and Die alone in you're resident, No One Will Ask about your Cause of Death.

Just as fast as the parents claim its murder. If he was a citizen of an unknown American country, this would never be the claim of the parents.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares?
I'm just glad this incident put pap in a bad light.......and cho cho them to no end. Song ah!
RIP Todd....maybe one day we will find out what really happened.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really true ! they are Fast in Wrapping Up the Case in Speed of Light, else they be in trouble with a capital "T", see ? Number One Efficiency. Number One ! O..K. ?

Our police not really equiped to handle spy and epionage cases!! Heck they cant even handle a simple blowjob case!!