• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING: Alot of AhNei FT 'BANKERS' in S'pore Are INCOMPETENT.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
When dealing with AHNEI FT bankers, be sure to do your research or bring someone smart with you and ask alot of questions.

If AHNEI FT banker brings along a local or colleague, and the local or colleague tries to cover the AHNEi's arse during your questioning, tell them to SHUT UP and continue questioning the FT AHNEI. If cannot, tell tell u r closing all yr accounts.

My friend did exactly that and he found out the FT AHNEI banker that was serving him knew FUCKALL.

Best caution is to avoid banks with lots of FT AHNEIs relationship Mgrs or Fun Mgrs. They may not even have proper U Degrees.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat to do Ah nehs are good at Numbers and Cheatings...

Let your `Yes' mean `Yes,' and your `No' mean `No'... Wat "No Problem" and shake head?

Why do Indian people bobble their heads so much?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let your `Yes' mean `Yes,' and your `No' mean `No'... Wat "No Problem" and shake head?

Why do Indian people bobble their heads so much?

Too much Turmeric and Ghee are giving them a localised stroke such as embolism and thrombosis ! Too much chemicals and with the right concoction cooked with aluminium wares is a recipe for strange knockoffs .

phosphates, polyphenols, polyphenolic compounds inhibits Iron retention.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious, i want to know which bank have a lot of ah nei
i heard citibank is one, so that is out.

When dealing with AHNEI FT bankers, be sure to do your research or bring someone smart with you and ask alot of questions.

If AHNEI FT banker brings along a local or colleague, and the local or colleague tries to cover the AHNEi's arse during your questioning, tell them to SHUT UP and continue questioning the FT AHNEI. If cannot, tell tell u r closing all yr accounts.

My friend did exactly that and he found out the FT AHNEI banker that was serving him knew FUCKALL.

Best caution is to avoid banks with lots of FT AHNEIs relationship Mgrs or Fun Mgrs. They may not even have proper U Degrees.