• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

War in Taiwan...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat do u expect from fuckeins? Look at the race of the chicons plps here...would sell their asses to winnie in a heart beat for free. In addition if u talk to the fuckeins...they prefer to surrender and use it as an excuse to claim asylum in ang mor lands. Look at how easy it is for foreigners to hook up with fuckein islands chicks. They put singkies spgs to shame.

In addition just imagine if the yanks sell more arms n the fuckeins surrender? Chicons will have a field day
Yes, that's the vision on my mind when I saw Afghans handing over the US equipment and weapons to Taliban, without resistance.

The same is going to happen when China takes over Taiwan. Taiwanese have no backbones and will be bribed to not fight back.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I wonder what shit I was writing... idiot :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Wat do u expect from fuckeins? Look at the race of the chicons plps here...would sell their asses to winnie in a heart beat for free. In addition if u talk to the fuckeins...they prefer to surrender and use it as an excuse to claim asylum in ang mor lands. Look at how easy it is for foreigners to hook up with fuckein islands chicks. They put singkies spgs to shame.

In addition just imagine if the yanks sell more arms n the fuckeins surrender? Chicons will have a field day

Now you know you are an idiot...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that's the vision on my mind when I saw Afghans handing over the US equipment and weapons to Taliban, without resistance.

The same is going to happen when China takes over Taiwan. Taiwanese have no backbones and will be bribed to not fight back.
This is a very common fuckeins traits. Just look at Singkieland...half the popn r fuckeins..n they follow old fart blindly. N look at the fuckeins attitudes when the fuckeins schools were closed... instead of doing something about it..they say it's good as all can speak mandarin...they signed their own death warrants. N they don't even protect their own culture n language...I rest my case about fuckeins