• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to See How Coolie Rice Looks Like?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Feb, 2009 09:38
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Cheap Tampines chicken rice doesn't fill me up

While the chicken rice sold at block 513 Tampines Central is cheap, according to STOMPer HungryAngel, the amount given was not enough to fill up an adult.

In the STOMPer’s email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“I heard people and the news report that there is $1.80 chicken rice at Block 513 Tampines Central, therefore I decided to go and hunt for it.

“The $1.80 chicken rice really not able to fill up my stomach and it is more suitable for children to eat instead for an adult.

“In addition, the chicken meat was almost like shredded chicken standard. It is cheap but was not able to fill up an adult, the meat is so little.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans must learn to manage their expectations. $1.80 and he
wants Chicken Drumstick with egg, gizzard and all the works?

These stores are there so that statistically, hawker food has not gone
up in price, only the portions have gone down.:biggrin:

Posted on 28 Feb, 2009 09:38
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Cheap Tampines chicken rice doesn't fill me up

While the chicken rice sold at block 513 Tampines Central is cheap, according to STOMPer HungryAngel, the amount given was not enough to fill up an adult.

In the STOMPer’s email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“I heard people and the news report that there is $1.80 chicken rice at Block 513 Tampines Central, therefore I decided to go and hunt for it.

“The $1.80 chicken rice really not able to fill up my stomach and it is more suitable for children to eat instead for an adult.

“In addition, the chicken meat was almost like shredded chicken standard. It is cheap but was not able to fill up an adult, the meat is so little.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1.80:

$1.00 go to REIT
$0.50 go to costs of food and utilities
$0.10 go to tao chiu
$0.10 go to protection
$0.05 go to foreign worker waiter
$0.03 go to foreign worker cleaner
$0.02 go to singaporean citizen business owner

what do you expect

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “The $1.80 chicken rice really not able to fill up my stomach and it is more suitable for children to eat instead for an adult. ...”
huh? ...

$1.80 chicken rice nt enuff n suitable 4 u, ah? ...

den, + rice, + chicken, + egg, + vegte, + spare parts, + glass chicken feet, + beancurd ... la ... :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but, hor, @ my downstairs kopitiam, ze stall selling chicken rice @ $1.50 per plate oni ... me nt complaining anyting ...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call that coolie food,
Coolie rice is 1 mountain of rice with salted vegetable and preserve olive
"Coolie food" is 1 mountain of rice with curry gravy with bits of vegetable.
Coolie rice is porridge with hae bee