• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to be a bus captain? Think twice. Actually, think thrice.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have to think once your life must be shitty.
Most of the time is true but not always true.
I also became a driving instructor at one point of time just to experience a different lifestyle and consider the salary as a secondary factor only. I have alot of money in the bank at that time.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also became a driving instructor at one point of time just to experience a different lifestyle and consider the salary as a secondary factor only. I have alot of money in the bank at that time.
Money can be eroded thru inflation...quuckly and quietly :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a.k.a. as pussy grabber, especially when your student driver is virgin chiobu.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bus company's $5,000 salary offer for drivers draws over 1,400 applicants, 5 uni grads among 30 hired​

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/b...aws-over-1400-applicants-5-uni-grads-among-30
<<
Liow had graduated from SIT with a degree in air transport management, but he'd always had an interest in buses and driving, Shin Min reported.

Before pursuing his degree, he drove buses for transport service operators SMRT and ComfortDelgro.

At 28 years old, Liow is Westpoint's youngest employee so far.

"My father supports my choice of vocation but my mum thinks the job is tough with long hours. But I feel this is ultimately my decision to make, every job is tough in some way," Liow told Shin Min.

With the experience, the young man hopes that he'll be able to set up his own bus company in future.>>

This uni grad is not some average chump for sure. Pretty ballsy move to start from the very bottom to learn the trade. But not sure how feasible it is to start a bus company in Singapore.