• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want Change?? Vote for PAP next GE!!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
People complain and complain, and vote for oppo.

How to have change if so high of oppo votes.

if you want to see less FTs and less New citizens, you should vote for PAP.

When PAP --Old and young, especially the old, senses that PAP is safe of being probed and be investigated, they will stop the FT nonsense.

Imagine if SDP becomes GOvt, PAP will come under big hammer, all the baboons will be arrested, you think this one can.

Vote for PAP, 90 to 100% win for PAP will save the island, if not, sinkapore die die FTs and new citizens must come to dilute the local voters.

Small GRC, more single wards also no use now !!!

The only thing is to vote PAP to reverse the huge damage PAP has created.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ham kar cham first, tllm asshole!?

:biggrin:

Because assholes like you don't have much to do in life except farting and shitting fucking lousy posts here! :rolleyes:

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal!

Fuck your whole family worth of assholes!

:oIo: :oIo:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ham kar cham first, tllm asshole!?

:biggrin:

Because assholes like you don't have much to do in life except farting and shitting fucking lousy posts here! :rolleyes:

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal!

Fuck your whole family worth of assholes!

:oIo: :oIo:

so mad at me har.......that prove that I must assed you hard......he he he..:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so mad at me har.......that prove that I must assed you hard......he he he..:biggrin:

mudskippper aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame soon to be aka cuminmymouth3 of Reach.gov.sg, a fucking 50 years ol plus ex SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman.... your arsehole recovered from the massive pounding of my cock?....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskippper aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame soon to be aka cuminmymouth3 of reach.gov.sg, a fucking 50 years ol plus ex safgu guard dog who claims to be a guardsman.... Your arsehole recovered from the massive pounding of my cock?....lol....lol

uncle is here laughing at your desperate attempts for man love in this forum but not getting any because of obvious reasons... Shld uncle create more clones for you to try to seduce?:smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle is here laughing at your desperate attempts for man love in this forum but not getting any because of obvious reasons... Shld uncle create more clones for you to try to seduce?:smile:

When you open your cheebye mouth, my cock stand!....lol...lol..little clitoris for a dick!...lol