• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Walau, This Kind Of Std Also Can Be Miss Singapore ?!

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of standard also can be Miss Singapore. :eek: Not only average looking, she also speaks like a typical ah lian. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR65DOtYl5g

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eR65DOtYl5g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eR65DOtYl5g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blieve this......I think my Grandma can do better....well.....I guess it is the sympol of Singapore, if Singapore selected her as Miss Singapore for the World pegent.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, check out 0:24

She had to think very hard to remember what she's studying..

And what the fuck is "hospriarty"??

HAhahaha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are young girls ladies-to-be groomed and bred? In the secondary schools and junior colleges of course. Go take a look at them around Singapore. I'm not the least surprised that such low standards can win Miss Singapore.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh c'mon. the last time they chose a lawyer chick to be miss s'pore, you all hated her 'cause she was short and stumpy. you shallow bastards.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quotes from Miss Singapore

- "Currently i am majoring in my.................(eyes roll up trying hard to recall) Deep Pro Ma in Health Science .... AND............HOSPI TRA LITY and TRAP VEL Tourism.

-When i am feeling NOTI, i will wear something BE-RED (red) and LOUD. Something you know.... BOOMS! Something that shouts "MEEE!"

- Yes.... i BLUVE SA FA RI!! I BLUVE....leopard prints. You know... ZIP BRAs...

:p LoL :p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho! so painful to watch! did she went for botox or some ops on her teeth? looks like she can't move her mouth properly when she speak! :(

look at her upper lips when she talk. i think she went for botox injection for her upper lips to make it look full. she cant even stretch the mouth properly when she talk.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah man! It's the combination of her ah lian engrish, pitchy voice, fake angmo accent and halting pauses....

AAARrrrggh :eek:

Waht do you all expect, the U THIEF!..oops!, I mean U Chief & his U fighters ( U farters), talk like that what!, upturn the downturn...what u want man!:rolleyes:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau eh ... much better than malaysian or ah tiong lah

those FT emails I have to read on a daily basis...