• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

walan..Naked PRC woman illegally detained a young malay boy in Woodland

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pic of naked prc bitch who lock up horny malay boy for peeping at her

this boy better get used to the metal grills. i bet it won't be his last time he gets 'locked up' :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

The boy's father is arguing because his son was held captive.
What is the prc man arguing about?
That his wife was walking around naked with the door open for everyone to see?
All the absurd prc logic will start coming out, rest assured.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really pity the malays in sg, really pushed left right centre and to the brink by all these hordes of 3rd world migrants and marginalized by the locals.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
the prc woman's husband trying to get some $ for the free show.

the mat's father trying to get some $ as compensation for the unlawful detention.

hence need to talk.

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She claimed that the boy has "violated" her "privacy".
But how can the boy stay around to be dragged into her house?
He must have done it a few times and she decided to set him up to trap him. :smile:

:oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She claimed that the boy has "violated" her "privacy".
But how can the boy stay around to be dragged into her house?
He must have done it a few times and she decided to set him up to trap him. :smile:

:oIo::oIo:

Please, if you have e neighbour like that, even you are 9 or 99, you will want to see a naked woman...unless she is damn hideous..naked or not 9 to 99, won;t want..

This PRC woman is displaying her ware, inviting one and all to taste her tare...was disappointed to get a small boy...can not explain to hubby, give excuses... you know all these PRC women...:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

horny malay boy's father confront prc bitch sinkie loser hubby...both look buay song...then hoot lah..tok so much for wat...
pic6.jpg

Mr Zul, who is the father of the boy, is pictured confronting the woman's husband about the matter.

If the boy's father speak simple Mandarin, possible. :smile:

But to expect PRC husband speak Malay, is near impossible.:rolleyes:

Maybe they speak singlish.:rolleyes:

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, if you have e neighbour like that, even you are 9 or 99, you will want to see a naked woman...unless she is damn hideous..naked or not 9 to 99, won;t want..

This PRC woman is displaying her ware, inviting one and all to taste her tare...was disappointed to get a small boy...can not explain to hubby, give excuses... you know all these PRC women...:rolleyes:

I am sure if she gets her "Venus Fly trap" to work, she should not have problem getting "Full grown boy" rather than small boy. :rolleyes:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the boy's father speak simple Mandarin, possible. :smile:

But to expect PRC husband speak Malay, is near impossible.:rolleyes:

Maybe they speak singlish.:rolleyes:

prc bitch hubby is sinkie lah...report in tnp, this useless sinkie apologize "on behalf of his bitch wife" to the horny malay boy father lah.....cheebye the fucking prc bitch even bought her mother to spore....knn...and the fucking prc mother try to defend her pric bitch daughter..say her daughter is not naked...she is wering camisole and shorts...fucking all PRC are liars...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really pity the malays in sg, really pushed left right centre and to the brink by all these hordes of 3rd world migrants and marginalized by the locals.

What to do bro. Next on the card, migrate. Cos I can see near future theres not much prospect for my children and their children here..:(

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree!!! alot of them here to stink our locals with their smelly feet to have more space to sit??? :eek:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxab99HlT20?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxab99HlT20?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and our mrt gap will be their next toliet??? :eek:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOzOguzw8Ro?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOzOguzw8Ro?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and makan inside mrt??? :eek:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cumK0eWTHmU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cumK0eWTHmU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically, this ahtiong lady who's idling at home naked seems to suggest that she's too free & has nothing better to do. Any normal person would be busy buried in work at the time when the incident took place.

Funny it seems, that she only took 1 boy captive & left the others whom he was playing with unscathed. I wonder what she meant by she'd deal with him in her own way? Maybe she's a paedophile?

why would the police take only her statement? Was she dressed or nude when the police took her statement?

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal

pic6.jpg

Ahtiong's hubby: "so Mr Zoo, your boy peep at my naked wife, how to settle? I demand compensation of $500"
Mr Zoo: "your wife naked, no spectator, so she capture my boy to be her spectator for few hours, compensate your head!"
Ahtiong's hubby: "sorry hor, there's no free meal in this world. He saw everything, so must pay!"
Mr Zoo: "my son kena captured to be her critic, she should be paying my boy instead! I don't care, his fee as critic; $500 for 1st hour, $200 every subsequent 30min or part-thereof!"
Ahtiong's hubby: "Wahahah! This is daylight robbery!"
Mr Zoo: "no choice, blame it on your wife, she was stupid to capture my boy, u think child labor cheap? Next time if she wanna strip & need a critic, I will make myself available, my fees r much more budget friendly. On account that we're all neighbors, I may even throw in the fxxk-job for free (condoms not included)"
Ahtiong's hubby: "this is absurd! I'm going back into my home, good bye!"
Mr Zoo: "make sure she's dressed before u open the door, if not, she drag me in as critic. I promise I'll throw in the fxxk-job for free!"